Wednesday, March 14, 2018

ATSM #283 Simple Christmas Card in Gold Red and White






Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Holiday










I bought this new embossing folder from SU at December and so in love with it so much. I also made a set of card using this E. Folder.









How I made my card:

1. I took white Card Stock, and embossed it with SU Embossing folder
2. I Die Cut the Paper Smooches Christmas Bauble with gold paper
3. I took glitter paper in red and die cutting the top of the Bauble, the ornament on the Bauble and the Christmas Sentiment.
4. Stamp the MERRY Christmas (PTI) stamp on a red paper and cut only the MERRY part. I made 7 of this quick card :)

Here you can see the set card I made:








Once more the photo of my card, in reality the Gold and glitter shiny so nice, sadly the camera cant caught that.





I hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:



Digi Chooseday Week 11: Anything Goes

QKR Stampede #286: Anything Goes

TTCRD Week of 13th March: Anything Goes





613 Avenue Create #207: Anything Goes-Optional Twist Reuse/Upcycle 

Inspiration Destination: Aynthing Goes

The Merry Christmas Challenge #11: Anything Goes (1/1)



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Wednesday :)

Love,  


G+

21 comments:

  1. WOW love the embossed background ...it is such a lovely contrast to your ornament
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Set of cards Monika. Good start for your Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Monika, the depth of embossing in your card is amazing and I can see why you love that folder. It makes a perfect backdrop for your pretty glittery bauble.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the EF Monika, reminds me of a favourite winter jumper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Weihnachtskarte mit super Hintergrund!!!
    GLG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your embossing folder reminds me of a warm sweater, just perfect for Christmas! It's wonderful with your shiny gold and red ornament! It's so fun to see you've made many cards with the same design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new embossing folder, Monika. It adds great texture and gives a warm feeling to your card. It's also a great backdrop to your lovely red and gold ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE your new embossing folder Monika. Looks stunning behind that colourful bauble and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Christmas card Monika...just love that embossing folder, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why this embossing folder caught your eye; it's ever so pretty, as is the set of cards you designed with it. The shimmery ornament...swoon!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your project! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenges this week. Following you now. Follow me at kReN http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your lovely set of cards with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Christmas card. Love the embossing folder you used.
    Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful Christmas cards. I love the SU embossing folder I have it too... I love the gold ornament and red. Great colors and so fun. Wow 7 ready for Christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful!! The texture on that embossed panel is amazing!! I love the combo of the shiny gold and the sparkly red on your ornament! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’ve been wanting this knitted embossing folder myself, but I’m not sure its size fits in my old Big Shot? It’s fab and cozy and also elegant with the shiny gold and red accents. Great job making 7, I’ve made far less Christmas cards for this time of year than usual, so I might need to make them in batches too this year... and mojo is lacking. I hope it will return with me from after a holiday in the sun...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your embossing folder looks so cosy I just want to wrap myself in it! Looks like you started stocking up on Christmas cards already, thats great! Have a great week, Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Through the craft room door this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW, Monika, such an amazing design!!! Gold and glitter, color combo and that wonderful sweater like background, absolutely gorgeously done.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the depth of the embossing. These are very elegant cards.
    So glad it dropped onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger