Wednesday, February 28, 2018

ATSM #281 Birthday Card with Cupcakes and Drinks








Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme: Anything Goes








A friend of mine in the office loves THIS card I ever made and asked me to re-make but with birthday sentiment for her sister`s birthday.  








How I made my card:

1. I took the same DP as the card I ever made. I am happy it has 2x same movite :)
2. I stamped the glass and cup (Hellen Hutson) and the cupcake (MFT) and started colored with my Peerless Transparent watercolor. The I fussy cut it self.
3. Then Die cutting black paper with post mark DIES. Adhere all the cupcakes and glass and cup on it.
4. Die cutting the Happy (PTI) using pink paper and the Birthday I stamped on black paper and embossing it with white embossing powder.

Here you can see the complete job of coloring on my card :)





Once more the photo of my card, the sister`s of my colleague has already got her card and she was happy with the result :) yay...




I hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:




TTCRD Week of February 27th: Anything Goes (2/2)



Inspiration Destination Challenge #145: Anything Goes


Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #1808: Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #194: Anything Goes



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Wednesday :)



Love,  


G+

21 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Monika, like the background paper and your beautiful water coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday treats look delicious! I do remember your other card like this one, and they are both wonderful! Your office friend will be so pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Monika and I can see why it is a favourite with your friend. The gorgeous DP gives such a unique look!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DP background Monika, sure your friend will love the end result. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and yummy Monika. Lovely dp and super colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fab creation! The yummy delicious treat party for Birthday! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation, Monika! Great for the B-party :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty card and colors. Nice array of food and drink. I like the scene. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun birthday card. I love how your incorporated water color in to your card. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that gorgeous rose/music background! So pretty! So happy you linked this up to The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like a party on paper, Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy happy happy! Great card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Thanks for joining in at Through the craftroom door this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous DP paper and the stamps you chose to go with it! Love how you coloured them too! Kisses. Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great birthday card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Such a lovely design! Love that background! So pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very fun! I love how you combined all those images together. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How lovely!! I like the little scene you created with all those tiny images. I am so bad at doing that!! Great card design!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun card. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
    Kristina DT

    Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
    Cards by Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my...your card looks so inviting! The sweet treats and drinks are fabulous, simply wonderful and delicious card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It’s a super case of one of your own fabulous designs! They’re both awesome. And even though they have many similarities they’re two unique designs. Will we see a third?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger