Saturday, November 11, 2017

2 Tags for Christmas and one CAS card with Tiny Image







I love the idea of Tracey with 25 Days Of Christmas Tags. I inspired by a Tag from Erum at the Day 5.  




Its not my Tag but from Erum

I do the same like her Tag. Took kraft paper. Gave splatter in white on that paper using my Gesso. But I don`t have star at the time as DIES. I choose Bauble dies and here is my Tag:


I made two Tags, one with green glitter paper and one with silver-green glitter paper. I choose the sentiment from Hero Arts.



Another photo of my Tags:





I love to join some challenges with my Tag:

25 Days Of Christmas Tags

Unicorn Challenge #27: Anything Goes

Jo`s Scrap Shack Challenge #214: Anything Goes (1/3)

Inspiration Destination #137: Anything Goes


Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #1745: Anything Goes

The Sisterhood of Crafters: Let the Sparkle Fly


---------------------------------------------

I also made this card for a lovely challenge from CASology. The theme this time is TINY. And I believe I have much more tiny stamp that always include in any set of stamp that I ever bought. Here is the set I used this time, I took the two cooking "soup" pan for my CAS card. I first masking the mini one before I stamped the taller one.




I then colored with Akashiya SAI watercolor marker. I also took the sentiment from the same set and at behind of the main image I sponged the wood grain using my mini stencil, with Tea Dye Ranger ink.



Here is one more photo of my card:



Challenges for my card are:

CASology Week 274: TINY







Crafting By Designs: November Anything Goes


DLART November Linky Challenge: Anything Goes



TTCRD Week 7.11.2017: Anything Goes (2/2)


Digi Stamps4Joy Challenge #142: Anthing Goes + For The Guys (1/3)


A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #11: Anything Goes


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Saturday :)

Love,  


G+

16 comments:

  1. Like your tag you linked at 25 Days of Christmas Tags....pretty white speckled background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww!!! bist du fleißig!!!
    Drei werke auf einmal zeigst du!!!
    Ich zeige immer nur eines pro Tag, damit ich immer was zum Zeigen habe.
    Alle drei gefallen mir sehr gut.
    Die Hintergründe deiner Tags hast du sehr gut gestaltet.
    Und die Karte ist sooo schlicht, so hast du noch nie gearbeitet.
    Aber es gefällt mir sehr sehr gut, supergut.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful make. Thanks for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cute card and great use of the little pots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tags and a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 27 “Anything Goes.” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Monika!! Hope all is well?!...I know I've been absent for a while, though you should be seeing more of me now. :)
    Such fabulous tags and a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tags! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the tag! Love your background and your sparkly ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tags Monika! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Let the Sparkle Fly’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow awesome tag. Love the kraft and the awesome ornaments. Great colors and design. The CAS card is awesome. love the sentiment. took a min. for me to get it.. LOL. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card...just love your wonderful style and those pots are so perfect! Your tags are darling, just so sweet. Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - what a treat - love your tags and your card. Love all the shimmer glitz on your tags too Monika!! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
    TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Classy tags, the way I want to make them, but totally loose mojo and inspiration when attempting to make some. The white splatter on Kraft is a nice detail and sort of fills out the blank space.
    You're the queen of tiny stamps, and you've got so many cool stamps. Perfect amount of stenciling too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These tags are great and nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tags are fabulous, like the sparkle and really like that saying. Like your card, it is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Monika wonderful cards and tags
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Karin

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger