Monday, October 23, 2017

Thinking of You Card with Purple Flowers






















I love this stamp from The Ton and want to say thanks so much to Gwen who helped me to order this...you are a gem my sweet friend, many thanks for your help :)

I started by stamped the Clear stamp with clear ink and gave gold embossing powder on it. I colored with Akashiya SAI watercolor marker. I choose the purple gradation.












I took the old sentiment from HA and stamped on a white paper. Then I sponged that white paper of the sentiment with purple distress Ink and then I cut it by my self. Added it on the black cardstock. I also sponged the woodgrain stencil from Altenew using my purple distress ink.




Challenges for my card are:


Color Throwdown #465:



The Ton October Challenge:



 



Jo`s Scrap Shack Challenge #211: Anything Goes
Creative Finger Challenge #139: Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #202: Anything Goes

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #54: Anything Goes
Glitter `N` Sparkle #262: Purple and Black
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Monochrome
Crafting From The Heart #180: Anything Goes
PIP Challenge #1743: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Monday :)

Love,  



G+

16 comments:

  1. Da hast du mal wieder eine wundervolle Karte gestaltet.
    Die Lila-Töne passen mit dem Gold hervorragend zusammen.
    Die Blume ist klasse.
    Kurz: Alles ist dir supergut gelungen.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, wow, ah! What a beauty! Love your gorgeous new stamp and fantastic coloring, the golden lines just add to the elegance of this design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Monika, the flowers are absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous embossed flowers and love the background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers! That's an awesome beauty Monika!!! Love the tone of purple shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Monika - love the way you have used the purple in the flowers sentiment and the background. Stunning result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, lovely. Thank you for Joining us at Glitter'N'Sparkle and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena
    Glitter'N'Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monika...this is just so beautiful. Love all your sweet purple flowers and the bits of shiny gold! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning card! The coloring of the flowers are beautiful. I think this is watercolor? If not it sure does look like it. Lovely. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I love the gold embossed flowers and then the color choices for the leaves and flowers. So pretty. I like the stenciled background and awesome sentiment. lovely creative card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, so elegant and I love the gold embossing! Thanks for playing along in the Funday Friday Challenge!
    Have a great day,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. You made an amazing card with the stamps Monika and I adore the different colours you used on your flowers. I was happy to help as I LOVE the stamps from The Ton too! Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW this is stunning Monika! I love the gold embossed flowers and your gorgeous coloring, so beautiful!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. The purple flowers with the gold - stunning!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card - love the gold and purple. We're happy to see you at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger