Sunday, October 29, 2017

2 Cards with Stampin Up and Gerda Steiner Image





I miss to blogging but so less time ....but today I have a bit time to make this card using my new SU stamp...yes it is new for me because I just have order it :) so I combine two SU Stamp. The main image and the other one from Ballon set (the sentiment)





I colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi....choose the dark orange and dark purple and the green to follow the color challenge from Color Throwdown #466:





Challenges for my first card are:

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #146: Anything Goes

Crafty Creations Challenge #353: Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination #136: Anything Goes

The House That Stamps Built Challenge O2517: Anything Goes 

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #58: Q is for Quick & Easy

Word Art Wednesday #306 - #307: Anything Goes

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Wonderful Wednesday #25: Anything Goes

Simply Papercraft Challenge #52: Anything Goes

---------------------------------------------

I also made this quick card for Gerda Steiner October Challenge:



The Image I got from Gerda Steiner Designs because I joined the challenge last month. I colored it with Akashiya SAI watercolor marker. And I added woodgrain DP and took the Embossing Folder wooden too. I smear a bit Tea Dye Ink on the brown embossed paper.



I also want to join these Challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches #310:












Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  


G+

18 comments:

  1. Hi Monika, hat sich doch gelohnt an den Basteltisch zu setzen - tolle Werke sind dabei entstanden.
    Liebe Grüße, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards! Your coloring is beautiful! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards! The first one is a beautiful CAS card; love the colors and the second is super cute! Love that sweet sentiment! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built and Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet cards! I love that little raccoon! He's so cute and your colouring is amazing! The background paper and texture is perfect for the card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Monika, This is a fantastic card. Love the coloring and it is spot on! Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. Jana Forrest DT/CGCC

    ReplyDelete
  6. two beautiful cards. Isn't that SU set gorgeous. Love how you have coloured it. And how cute is the other card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beide Karten sind so unterschiedlich und so schön.
    die erste gefällt mir, weil sie so schlicht ist.
    Die tanzende Dame kannst du bestimmt noch oft einsetzen.
    Bei der Zweiten Karte gefällt mir der Hintergrund
    und der Waschbär mit seinem Schild in den Pfoten.
    Klasse gemacht.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you colored the dress on the SU image. Nice and clean card. And I love the colors on the Gerda Steiner Designs card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two totally different, but equally beautiful cards! Thanks for visiting my blog, Monika. Always a pleasure to read your comments, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen that woman image around, it's lovely. Those I sent to you are from a Tim Holtz set. I like their size and design, and I also love your lady here. Great CAS design!
    Your second card is very cute. Nice color combo and feeling of different wood textures. Sweet card for a true friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two awesome cards! Thanks for joining us at the Sunny Day Crafting Challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to use our colors! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards! Such sweet and pretty images!! Great designs too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty stampin up image and fun colors. I don't know what the sentiment says but sure it's awesome. Love the CAS look. The Gerda Steiner raccoon is darling. The stump is cool and nice scene.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What wonderful cards Monika - I really love the SU one - that set is fabulous. Your racoon is beautifully coloured, and I love the background you have given him
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the cute raccoon but fabulous stampin up image -love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute cards! I have this SU set, I just have not had time to use it yet, and you raccoon is just adorable! Have a good w/e Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOve this cards - very creative!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger