Monday, May 15, 2017

CWS Mid Month Inspiration a Flower Card "Just Saying Hi"





I would love to share my Mid Month card as DT member at Creative with Stamps  we have this month a Flowers Challenge.



Our lovely sponsor is:




3 Images from the Shop



I used my Penny Black stamp this time. I choose purple my favorite color to coloring my flower. It was planned as one layer card but then was accident come my dirty hand touch the white cardstock..ok I decided to cut it and adhere to an embossed with wood grain card base.






Simply added the black and white sentiment and I can say my card is finished.





Hope you get inspired and like to join us this month at Creative With Stamps challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are:



A Gem Of A Challenge #194: Spring Fever
Crafty Calendar Challenge: (May) Flowers

HLS May Watercolour Challenge: Anything Goes


Jo`s Scrap Shack #188: Anything Goes


SheepSki Designs Challenges #02: Anything Goes

Anything Goes with a Create With TLC #10: May Anything Goes (1/1)

Craft Galore Encore Challenge: Anything Goes May(1/3)


DigiStamps4Joy #136: Anything Goes + Twist Weddings

Make My Monday #45: May Flowers

Artistic Inspirations Challenge : Anything Goes

DLART May Linky Challenge: Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #05: Anything Goes

Cards In Envy: Favorite Color Combo: (Purple and Blue)

------------------------------------------

I also made this card for PTI Make it Monday #248


I started with stamped the second generation ink to the white panel. Because I dont have the shadow ink like I want with this color.



I also stamped BIRTHDAY on the butterfly then colored it with Peerless Transparent Watercolor.



For the card base I used embossing folder for the accent. Last I stamped the sentiment on the black paper.



Challenges for my second card are:

PTI Make it Monday #248: Background Stamping With Sentiment Stamps

Always Fun Challenge #6: Dry Embossing

Brown Sugar Challenge #250: Embossing

Crafting With Friends #43: Anything Goes

Cut It Up #121: Wings

Creative Fingers Challenge #130: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Monday :)

Love,  


G+

27 comments:

  1. both are lovely cards Monika. Your flower is beautiful and love the background on your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's so creative! I love how soft the second generation stamping makes the sentiment, and how bold the butterfly is! Very beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us for our Wings challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lily is gorgeous, Monica, and it's a favorite of mine. You have colored it beautifully, and the wood grain background sets it off so nicely. So glad you joined the challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack this week.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT
    http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully colored, that stunning Lily! The white woodgrain background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ily looks just like a Stargazer Lily. It's just beautiful. Also love the second generation stamping on your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards, Monika! The Lily flower is colored beautifully, I really like the wood grain background too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet. Love the lily. Great colors and background. Love the smell of lilies. The Happy birthday card with the colorful butterfly is so pretty. Like the soft background. Very nice work. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, Monika! Love all projects!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards Monika - love the second one in particular with the birthday stamping on the butterfly.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Das ist mal wieder eine Superkarte von dir!!!
    Ich bin hin und weg und begeistert.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colouring on the lily, really pretty. The butterfly really pops on the 2nd card against the muted background

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful CAS cards and love the beautiful flower and butterfly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your flower is so pretty and I love the embossed background. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful cards!! Love the gorgeous butterfly and the pretty flower!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning cards Monika, enjoying myself catching up on blogs after vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card Monika - so glad you were able to 'save' your image and cut it out. I love this layout. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar (Flowers) Challenge this month. Lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful lily card Monika and I love the embossed background.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. How come it's so easy to make a smudge on a one layer? Seriously, it happens to me a lot but only for one layers! Nice save here, this gorgeous flower looks pretty layered with dimension and you've managed to keep it beautifully simple and eye catching.
    I've seen you use this butterfly a lot, I like how you stamped it with letters and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really pretty both your cards Monika! I love the lilies on the first one as they're my favourite flowers! Come and join us also in a new challenge at Calling All Sistahs. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely CAS cards :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again!
    PS: I got a sweet blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, Monika. The flower on your first card is gorgeous. Sometimes those happy mistakes make an even more beautiful card. Your second CAS card is also amazing. I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Purple and blue are a perfect choice for a beautiful color combo. Gorgeous use of the floral PB stamp. She's one of my favorite. Thanks for joining us over at Cards in Envy this challenge. Sure hope you'll join again soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, yum, you used my favorite purple tones! So glad you joined us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have been awed by your sunflower card Monika.. i love the watercolor look and the sentiment is so multi dimensional!!! I love it!!! Send it my way :).

    ReplyDelete
  26. I missed this card...love that flower! Very pretty!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger