Wednesday, March 1, 2017

CWS #12 Happy Easter Basket Card and Just Saying Hello Card



Another new Month means another new challenge at Creative with Stamps challenge. This month we have a theme Easter.

 

And this is our newest Sponsor:





EyeConnect Crafts makes 100% Recycled Chipboard products: The Totem Poppets and Lace-Ups and more!
You can connect them with mini brads or mini eyelets and/or ribbon, etc...
They are great for mixed media projects and are a little thinner than others, so the projects will not be so bulky!


$25 Gift Certificate

(for RANDOM Winner)

I made this Easter Egg Basket Card:







I got this Image from my lovely friend in USA thats time we SWAP the stamped Images :) and I colored this Hero Arts Egg Basket with Peerless Transparent Watercolor.



I choose my new Woven embossing folder from We R Memory and gave a bit Tea Dye ink on the folder and run the paper under my Big Shot, the sentiment is tiny set sentiment from Lawn Fawn.




Hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at Creative With Stamps challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are:





3. DLART March Linky Challenge: Anything Goes

4. Polka Doodles Week 8: Anything Goes 

5. Glitter `N`Sparkle #228: Anything Goes

6. Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #1709: Anything Goes

7. The Crafty Addicts #34: Anything Goes/ Clean and Simple (CAS)

8. Double D Challenge: Think Spring 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

I also made this card and love to share with you in this post :)


First I stamped the Hero Arts mini House and Tree, then I sponged the background with this color, I colored with Akashiya SAI watercolor marker.

  
After that I took a white card stock and sponged this stencil:
  


I also used the Cloud Stencil I got from my lovely friend Billie in USA, and I always love to use it on my scene card :) I will then cut the Image with this stitched circle. 


Here is the colored image in closed up, I also drew some white accent on the roof and on the leaves.


Challenge for my second card are:

1. Less Is More #317: Sketch #19






2. A Gem of A Challenge: Favourite Colour Combo (I always love pastel color combo)

3. Inspiration Destination #123: Anything Goes

4. Word Art Wednesday #272 - #273: Anything Goes 

5. Stampin Royalti #364: Favorite Technique (I love watercoloring and also Sponging the stencil on my card)

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy wednesday :)

Love,  


G+

34 comments:

  1. Diese Karte macht sich im Moment richtig gut, weil das Wetter mal wieder etwas winterlicher geworden ist. In diesem Werk steckt viel Frühling drin.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Monika! That embossed background really make the basket stand out.
    So great!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really adorable card Monika!! I love your wonderfully textured background! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cheerful Easter card, Monika, the embossed background is a perfect match to the image. Well done sweetie!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Monika! Is the basket effect embossed? Looks fab, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling Easter card. I love the background basket embossing. Really cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, like that basket weave background and how you distressed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful basket of eggs Monika and I love that embossed background! Perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Think Spring’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That embossing folder is perfect for your sweet Easter basket. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us in future challenges.
    Kathy DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so nice, I love how the background came out and I love the way you colored the image
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day.
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The embossed panel turned out gorgeous!!! Love the little basket full of eggs! And the second card is just darling!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful pair of card Monika - love that basket weave embossing on the first card, and the wee scene you have created on the second one is really pretty
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both great, Monika! I love the texture on your spring card and the bright, cheerful colours on your second card which look so fresh. Great to see you at Less is More this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards Monika. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab look! The scene is so cheerful and beautifully coloured, and I love the stencilled squares in the background. What a super card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love your background, the basket weave looks so real...and a super cute Easter basket as well...thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beide Karten sind sooooo toll geworden Monika, aber die untere springt mir besonders ins Auge! Klasse :)
    LG, EUnice

    ReplyDelete
  18. I commented yesterday (right after Billie), but I got an error message and didn't know if my message posted until I checked today!
    Anyway here is a 'new' comment :)
    LOVE this card and the embossed background is fabulous under your sweet basket of colorful Easter eggs!
    Your second card is such an adorable little scene that you colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at the PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  20. GORGEOUS, Monika! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by Word Art Wednesday and play along in our challenges. It's such a blessing to have you join us and I hope you will visit again soon and often. Have a wonderful and creative week.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. i'd love to have you stop by my blog to say hello when you can.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely Easter basket, Monika. I really like the embossing folder and how you used it. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Two wonderful cards, Monika! I love the basket weave and how you inked it. That little house scene is adorable - such a cute little pink house!

    ReplyDelete
  23. 2 fantastic cards Monika and I love your cheery vibrant colours on both and superb use of your supplies. Great to see you playing along at both Less is More and AAA Cards this week. Thanks so much. xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow....this is one fabulous card. Your background is spectacular, love the wonderful detail you created. And your sweet little Easter basket is as cute as can be. Love all those pretty eggs! Your house card is about as amazing as can be...love your wonderful coloring, so beautiful! Wishing you a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gosh! You have been busy Monika. That is such a sweet Easter basket card. But I'm totally in love with your second card. It has such a glorious image and those clouds look spectacular. Fab stencilling. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loved that background. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the basket background! That's is a beautiful card! I love your 2nd one too! Thank you Monika for everything! I will definitely stop by to visit! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love that woven embossing folder. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous background.Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Crafting challenge week 8. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  30. Two adorable Easter cards Monika! I LOVE your new Woven EF, I will have to add that to my wish list for sure!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous card and the image is so pretty! Love the embossed background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous card. I love the basket weave background. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. This card is truly adorable!! love how you put it all together! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger