Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Cards und More #180 Kids/Children, A Birthday Hamburger Card for A Boy





Tuesday again it means new Challenge at Cards und More this time the theme is Kids/Children. We have also a lovely Sponsor this time:






I took the Image that Sparkle and Sprinkle gave for us as DT member. Its Summer Grilling #1 . I colored with Peerless Transparent Watercolor. I added with white pen the sesam on the Hamburger Bread.



Its planned for a friend of mine who has a little boy who will turn 4 at April.  I hope he will like this :)


One more picture of my card, as I shown it to my hubby he said hmmm looks like a real Hamburger...I am getting hungry now :) LOL

 
Lovely challenges I love to join with this card are:

Simply Papercraft #44: Anything Goes
 
Joe Scrap Shack #179: Anything Goes
Lemon Short Bread #37 : Anything Goes 

Alphabet Challenge: Z for Zero Embellishment


613 Avenue #195  : Anything Goes

Crafting with Friends : Anything Goes

DLART  March Linky Challenge: Anything Goe

Polka Doodles Week 10: Anything Goes 


Digi Choosday  WK 11: Anything Goes

Cardz 4 Guys #161: Number 

---EDITED: I also want to share this card on this post---

I see some challenge with the theme Stencils and I have much stencil at home..but its not so easy to find the time to play with it..also this time I like to use my new Hero Arts Stencil named Asian Flower Pattern. 



I used my Distress ink and sponged it on the white cardstock. 



I want my card one layer also I choose my Sentiment it was a gift from Miss Vicki, many thanks Vicki for this lovely stamp, I love to use it :) I used this tools (see photo) and stamp 3 times with helped from the Stamp-a-ma-jig.


One more picture of my card, and it was finish in 12 minute :) quick and easy card if you used the right Stencil and right sentiment :)

 
 Challenge for my second card are:

Just Us Girls #384: Use A Stencil

 A2Z Scrapbook March: Playing With Stencils



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Tuesday :)

Love,  


G+

33 comments:

  1. So eine witzige Karte Monika! Ich glaub eine Karte mit Hamburger findet man nicht allzu oft :) Sehr originell :)
    LG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm!!! Da könnte ich gleich reinbeißen!!! Der sieht so richtig saftig und lecker aus.
    Klasse gemacht.
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Monica,
    da bekomme ich ja gleich Hunger ;) Deine Burger-Karte ist einfach witzig und liebevoll gestaltet. Liebe Grüße - AndreaBastelmaus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monika your card looks yummy. I love burger so it is a great card for me too.
    Greetings Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fun card Monika! I love the images, they look good enough to eat!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This hamburger card is so yummy. I love the card and look. Great card. Coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card, thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Chooseday. Crafty hugs Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card for a boy, the hamburgers look so real.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card...definitely the way to a little boy's heart. Thank you for sharing with us at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi this is an amazing card. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge Z for Zero Embellishments. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card, I'm sure the little boy will love it

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you used the stencil and I love the colors and the sentiment! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls! We are currently haveing an issue with our links tool. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Monika, both of these cards are so much FUN! I love the food images and it's perfect for a young boy's birthday...he'll love it! :) Your pretty stenciled rainbow card is awesome too!! So happy that you enjoy the sentiment stamp! (I love what it says!) Hope you have a wonderful week my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my Gosh these are such fun projects. I love the way you colored the hamburger and hotdog. The seed are so realistic. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a yummy looking card...so much fun for a little ones special day. I can almost smell the burger cooking. Hope you are doing well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Making me hungry. Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge week 10 . Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. The burgers looks very eatable indeed! Great shading of the bun parts and great coloring all over. You are a stencil and ink girl, so this second card is very you. I don't have this tool but maybe I'll ge a misty, it sure looks great when the sentiment is really crisp like this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card, it looks good enough to eat. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nicely done Monika! Love those yummy colors. Thanks for joining in the fun at a2z!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yummy make. Thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, that hamburger card is so fun for a little boy, Monika!!!!! I love the sesame seeds you added to the bun!!!! Lovely dry embossing and happy colours, too!!!!! I think I'm hungry now!!!!! LOL!!!! The card you've done with the stencil is beautiful!!!!! That is such a great stencil and the colours are so lovely!!!! And the sentiment is the best for a crafty friend, hey!!!!! Nicely done!!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great cards Monika. Thanks for entering your beautiful stencil card into the challenge at A2Z

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fab card Monika, it's made my tummy rumble as it's just before lunch here!
    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz, :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really pretty - love that stencil and your sentiment too! Thanks for joining the fun at a2z!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yummy burgers. A cute card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. We do hope to see you again. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mmmmh...lecker! Da bekommt man gleich Hunger *lol* meine kids lieben das auch ab und an!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the bright and beautiful colors you used. Thanks for joining us at A2Z!

    ReplyDelete
  30. jummy card it's Gorgeous
    Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry
    Hester

    ReplyDelete
  31. Both cards are great. I love those bright colors on the stenciled card. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your 12 minute beautiful card; great job of stenciling with rainbow colours; thanks for joining us at a2z

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful background and colors. Thanks for joining a2z scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger