Sunday, March 19, 2017

Billie and Monika Challenge #2: Sending You Monster Hugs Card



This month is our second challenge betwen me and my Lovely Friend Billie in USA, this time her choice is MONSTER card :) I love her idea and I knew which stamp I will used, it is from Lawn Fawn :)

First I made the main panel, by stamped the monster on the 4 edge, I used my Peerless Transparent Watercolor and started using my waterbrush coloring the Images. After finished I colored the background with grey Ink. Then I took My Polaroid Frame Dies (Paper Smooches) and cut the black card stock. After the main panel finished, I stamped the white cardstock with many Monster only with black ink and without masking (I was too lazy to do that LOL)

Here is the card I mean:




I added white dots on the monster with my white gel Signo pen. 



If you like to take a look the wonderful card from Billie, please klick HERE :) (oppss she already posted it okay then I will post it now :))

Challenges for my card are:

The daily marker day : day 19


 
Fab 'n' funky #342 - children

 
Word art Wednesday #274-275 - anything goes
 

Jo's scrap shack #180 - anything goes
 

Crafty catz #162 - anything goes/opt. touch pink
 

QKR stampeded #235 - congrats or anything goes

Brown Sugar Challenge #242: Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 11: Anything Goes 

Crafting With Friends #39: Anything Goes


Crafty Friends Challenge #53: For A Child

HLS March Watercolor Challenge:




 -------------------------------------

I also want to share this card I made last day...

I have seen a nicde challenge at CAS on Sunday, Sentiment....I think its a good challenge so normally I added any Images on my card but this time ...how to make a card with only sentiment...I have many idea but stop on this Dutsch Doobadoo Stencil. I took 3 Distress Ink and Sponged it after used post it in pink for covering the white area :)



   
Here is the card I made:

 
For the sentiment I easy gave clear ink and clear embossing powder on this THANKS Die cutting, I really love the shiny on this DIES sentiment :)


Challenge for my card are:


CAS on Sunday #104: Sentiment

Come and Get It: Anything Goes 

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #231: Anything Goes

International Art & Soul Ch #4: Embossing (I used my embossing powder on my card)    

Just Add Ink #351: Just add "L" (LETTER are on my card :) hope it counts)

Stamplorations Anything CAS Goes optional Color Twist: Sky Blue



----------------------------------------



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  


G+

29 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. I love to polaroid frame.. Great idea. The background using monsters is so cute. Great card my friend.. sorry about me getting the time wrong.. I will adjust it for future cards.. So glad we are doing this.. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Monika!! Love the Polaroid frame. :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful designed card for our current challenge, lovely colours too...hope to see you next challenge.. [aNNie DT for Fab n Funky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Beautifully done Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and not monstrous at all.

    Hope you are well,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deine Monsterkarte gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Deine Monster sehen nicht monstermäßig, sondern sehr nett und lustig aus.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Colour Crazy Challenge Good Luck! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too darn cute...so in love with your sweet monsters! So bright and colorful too. Amazing! Wishing you a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! I love the background! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute creation Monika, love the non colored BG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute monsters. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just visited Billies cute card - now yours too - equally cute!! thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this weekat Fab'nFunky Challenges hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Cards, thanks for the tutorial! Thank you for sharing your Art with us at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Monika, I love the striking simplicity of your second card. The glossy "thanks" looks great! Thank you for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like your monsters..
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge
    DT-Tina
    https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.de/2017/03/week-11-colour-crazy-challenge-my-mums.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Monika, your 'letter' card is absolutely brilliant for the challenge and I love the stencil you used. Your colours are blended so beautifully too and you can't beat lots of Glossy Accents. So wonderful to see you at Just Add Ink!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute monster card, like the glossy thank you-very stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two fantastic cards, Monika! I love your monster background for your sweet monster hugs and I think your stenciled alphabet is beautifully sponged for your glossy thanks word!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great technique Monica, such a cool effect and l love the CAS style! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Monika! Your monster card is so cute! I love how you made it. I wanted to tell you I love your Easter card on the CWS mid-month-but I can't find the post. I love the bunny you used and the pink embossed background. Thank you for a fun experience on the CWS team. I am very happy that I was able to be apart of it. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooooh die Monsterchen habe ich auch Monika,
    die sind so goldig und auch deine zweite Karte schaut grandios aus!
    Sorry, dass ich schon ne Woche nicht mehr auf deinem Blog war, aber mich hatte eine fiese Erkältung erwischt ;)
    GLG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both of these cards are fabulous!! Love the shiny sentiment on the second one 😊 Thanks for sharing this with us at Come and Get It this week!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card, I love the background you made using the same images as the focal point. Thanks for joining us this week. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a fun Monster card

    thank you so much for joining in with the Crafty Friends Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great Monika!
    Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs
    Brown Sugar DT
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both cards are fabulous Monika! I love all of the cute monsters on your first card and I love the background on your second card, what a beautiful CAS design!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both cards are great Monika but I love the one with the letters. Glad you joined us over at CAS on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Two fabulous creations my friend!! I just love those monsters and your alpha stencil with the blended ink looks amazing!! So glad to see your creations in the gallery too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very pretty Monika - love those colours. Thank you for joining us over at the IntAAS challenge this time. I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger