Sunday, March 26, 2017

Another Coffee Card and Sunday Stamps #149 You Are So Kind a Flower card in Purple




***I JUST EDITED MY POST: If you ook for my DT card for Sunday Stamps its the second card on this post please a bit scroll down***

I made again a card for  Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and this time I like to repeated a tiny image as my background





I took this tiny set of stamp and started to stamped on the white cardstock. I colored with Peerless Transparent Watercolor. As I made boo boo area also I have to think what I should do to rescue my card, I dont have enough time to stamp and colored another new one :((





I decided to take the Postage DIES from my lovely friend Billie in USA (Billie yay I really love your Dies, again many thanks my friend...oh ya we exchange each other I have from MFT and sent some in some colors and size to Billie and she sent me much from hers too in different colors and size) and stamped the sentiment from Altenew with brown ink.


Here is the complete card I made:


Challenges for my coffee card are:

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Brown Sugar Challenge #243: Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Challenge #12: Anything Goes

Crafting with Friends #39: Anything Goes

Jo`s Scrap Shack FFC #181: Anything Goes

Creative Moments #114: Anything Goes Optional Twist Spring Colors  

Word art Wednesday #274-275 - anything goes

 -------------------------------------

And this is my DT card for the  Sunday Stamps challenge this time we have another Color Challenge






I  took the W Plus 9 Stamp and started stamping some flowers and leaves from the set named Doodle Buds. Yes this is one layer card. I colored my image with Akashiya SAI watercolor markers and Peerless Transparent Watercolor. 





I took Hero Arts Sentiment "You`re so Kind" and stamped with black ink. To added accent I took my white gel pen and gave some (much) dots on the flowers and the leaves too. It was finished in 30 minutes plus fotograph my card :) I really love the look of those Doodle Buds Flowers...dont you feel the same too?




I hope I can inspired you to join our color challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

The daily marker day : day 24



DLART March Linky Challenge: Anything Goes 

Crafty Creations Challenges #337: Anything Goes 

Fab 'N' Funky #343: Flowers 

HLS March Watercolor Challenge:




Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  



G+

36 comments:

  1. This looks like a one layer, right? It's really gorgeous and I love the effect of the white dots and your coloring around the image, nice detail, and a lovely card indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich mag den Look auch totaaal - ich steh ja eh total aufs doodeln :)
    Tolle Karte!
    LG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge is stunning Monkia! You've used those colors perfectly and I love the clean design. The touches of white are perfect! Love your coffee card too...great way to cover up that boo boo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Monika. Your cards are always awesome.
    Thanks for sharing it in the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop. Have a blessed week.
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    P.S. For another fun challenge, I warmly invite you to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we offer fabulous prizes. Our current sponsor is ($25) to Simon Says Stamp. I hope you will join the fun!
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....two simply beautiful and amazing cards Miss Monika! I love your sweet coffee card, that sentiment is amazing and so true and I love how you covered your boo boo too! Your second card with those beautiful purple flowers is simply stunning! Your coloring is so amazing, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea you used one of my postage die pieces I sent you.. Awesome card.. I have made mistakes with water color like that.. I take a wet brush and try to work the paint out so it's not there.. give it a try on a simple stamped sample piece see if it works. I love this fun sentiment. Yes I need coffee most days. the purple flowers are beautiful. I love them only in the corner. Great open white space and great sentiment. Both lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coffee card and cleverly hide:)D
    And wanna love this one layer gorgeous blooms, beautiful coloring and touch of white dots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your DT card and the doodle looking flowers, so pretty! Good save for the coffee cup too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards Monika. great save on your coffee card and your flowers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monika both of your cards are lovely. Can't go wrong with coffee + blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2 beautiful cards. I love the bright coffee cups and the flowers look gorgeous. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two gorgeous cards - well rescued for the first one!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome save on your coffee card; cute design, too.
    Love the coloring on your floral masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  14. With the booboo area covered up your card ended up being perfect. It's a cool unisex, modern design. I too have started stamping my own backgrounds, that's something I've learnt from you:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. fun cards ... good save on the coffee card - it came out great, no one would have known ... thank you for joining us a Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What great cards Monika - love those purple flowers, and you coffee card is wonderful - a great save.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that luscious purple on your beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards and a great way to save the boo boo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely coffee card and great thinking of covering up your boo boo mistake Monika.
    Your card with the flowers is just WAUW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both your cards are really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous cards, Monica! Love your purple cactus plant and your boo boo on card was hidden very clever. Nicely done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun stamped bg for your coffee card

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card! Half the time I put embellishments on my card, it's to cover up boo-boos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both of your cards are beautiful! Love how you fixed your "boo-boo"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous cards Monika, mistakes are only an opportunity to embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi monika, you made a nice card !!!
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Returning the visit! Love your latte card!!! The flowers are beautifully colored too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi, Monika! Great pair of cards. Nice save on the coffee one and Yes! I do love the Doodle Buds Flowers! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, 31 comments, Monika and how cool is that. Your card is STUNNING. I love it's colours and the flower buds.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful coffee card and great one for the colorchallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Just amazing cards! I really enjoy seeing what you create for our challenges. Thanks so much for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Joyce, DT
    www.JoycesCreativeCrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. hello monika! I soooo luv those purple blooms with the white gel pen polka dots...precious! hope you have a happy week sweet friend!

    sparkle 7 shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful clean one-layer-card for our SSC. I love all the purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What fabulous colouring and a great way to cover your little boo boo. Thanks for joining our Week 12 Colour Crazy Challenge -Polkadoodles, don't forget, winners announced Friday 21st April!!! hugs, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger