Tuesday, February 28, 2017

A Hello Flower Card with Altenew Stamp Set



I just look the  Ellen Hutson Pin-sights challenge and it will closed in some hours...normally I am not posting two times in a day but this time I must (LOL) if you like to see my first post from today you can klick HERE please :)

This is the Inspiration Photo with AQUA Theme:

58fc33a4b2196b3d687ab65298a29cb9

This is the card I made, its already 22:00 PM as I made this card :) I have to think hard which Image can be fit with the Photo aboveI see the grey and Aqua colors above also I choose these colors on my card.





I colored with these Peerless Transparent Watercolor:



and this:



After that I choose Tim Holtz Stencil and choose the Aqua and Grey Distress ink and sponged it.


Here is one more photo of my card finish:



Challenges for my card are:

Ellen Hutson Pin-sights challenge : see the photo above



 
 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


Glitter `N`Sparkle #228: Anything Goes  


Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes

TTCRD 28 Feb - 6 March: Anything Goes 

***EDITED: Top 3 Picks on this challenge yaay soo soo happy to read it :) ***

A Gem Of A Challenge #188: Favourite Colour Combo (This time I am in love with Aqua and Grey Color combo)
 
Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Tuesday :)

Love,  


G+

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous Card, Monika ! I like your Color choice and your sponging always looks very nice. Lieben Gruß !

    Imke~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. the aqua and gray look really cool together. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours together and a beautiful card Monika
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an amazing card.♥ It looks really fantastic. I think i'm also have this stamp set and it's great to see your inspiration. Thanks for sharing.♥
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sehr schön ist deine Blumenkarte geworden.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your ideas here and this amazing card! The stencil overlay is genius and so beautiful! Hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is is a stunning set Monika and you've worked your watercolour / stencil magic on it to perfection. A beautiful combination of colours and a classy CAS design. Thanks so much for playing along at AAA Cards this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty colour combo on your beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. I love the color choices. The flower is so pretty and the background stencil looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy colors on your gorgeous card, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Monika! It's pretty & striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Monika, great colours! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
    Hugs, Wendy / GDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Love the clean design. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautifully stamped image! so eye catching!Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Glitter n Sparkle this week! Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty and I love the inspiration photo, your take on it is perfect! Thanks for playing along at AAA Card Challenge! Hugs! Justine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Your stenciled background looks fantastic and I love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card with lovely colours.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW what a beautiful card Monika, I love the colors and that gorgeous flower!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fab color combo! And the harlequin pattern with these flowers looks great! I also like the stamped borders at the top and bottom, sort of frames in the whole design. A favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely love your style and coloring ti dear Monika.
    Have a Nice day,
    Ele

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger