Saturday, October 22, 2016

Sunday Stamps #138, Pink -Danke (Thanks) Card, Shoe Card in Purple and A Gifts Christmas Card







Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again on Sunday at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Sketch Challenge:



1. For this card, I took Cuttlebug Ornate Medallion Embossing Folder, first I gave brown ink on the Embossing Folder then used my Bigshot. The result is so lovely right :)




I took Alphabet DIES and cut the pink paper with DANKE (thanks) alphabet.
 



Last Step I gave half pearl as decoration.

hope I can inspired you to join our color challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

Brown Sugar Challenge #221: Anything Goes

Crafting With Friends #30: ATG

Crafty Catz #343: ATG with a Twist Add Embossing (I added dry embossing on my card)
 
Digi Stamps 4 Joy: Anything Goes (2/3)  


Inspiration Destintion #108: Anything Goes 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Think Pink



-------------------------------------------------

2. This is the second card on this post, I like to joined Becca`s Event named The Hop to Stop, its an event for Raising Awareness for Domestic Violence:



For this card I used Stencil from Artplorations and three shade of purple DI, after I sponged then I gave perfect pearl on it. 




See this shiny on that sponged area...so beautiful right, I learn this from a Video from Jennifer Mc Guire. 


I stamped three shoe from Stamplorations and colored with Akashiya SAI watercolor marker. I cut it with Circle DIES three times. 

The sentiment is also Die Cutting purple paper. Did you see the shiny on the background area? I really love the result.


Challenges for my second card are:

The Hop To Stop:  its an event from Becca for Raising Awareness for Domestic Violence

Crafty Friends Challenge #43: Anything Goes

FFC #161: Anything Goes

613 Avenue #190: Anything Goes with Optional Twist Use Green and Gold (5/8)

Crafting With An Attitude #20 : Anything Goes  (3/3)

Stamplorations: October Sketch & Theme (I choose both the Sponging I did on the Background and the Sketch also)



 

-------------------------------------------------

3. I also made this card for a new challenge at  The Challenge:



I took a white paper then stamped with this stripes stamp:

Then decorate my Gifts with tiny TAGs:


Then Stamped this background Woodgrain Stamp from I.O. with brown ink on a light brown paper:


 Here is the finish card I made:


The sentiment is Die Cutting in German language, means Merry Christmas.


Challenges for the third card are:

The Challenge #83:  Christmas Inspiration

CHNC #304: Use a Sentiment

Daring Cardmaker: Add A Tag 

Simply Papercraft #39: Anything Goes 

TTCRD 18 October: Anything Goes 

The 12 Months of  Chirstmas Link Up #22: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  




G+

46 comments:

  1. These are all so sweet! Love how you made you little 'gifts'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die erste Karte ist sooooo wundervoll Monika, total klasse!
    Die anderen beiden sind aber auch richtig schick :)
    LG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are wonderful.
    Thank you for very nice comment over at my blog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that first card with the inked embossing folder. Beautiful folder and love the color contrasts and pearls. The shinny beautiful shoe card is stunning also. love the shoes and colors. The Christmas package card and wood background stamp is awesome. The stamps you used for the faux ribbon is brilliant. I love the look and little tags are fun. Three awesome brilliant cards. Hugs friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. You work well with a variety of styles. I stopped by to see your purple card in honor of the Hop to Stop Domestic Violence. Love the purple shoes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply sweet and beautiful card Monika...love all you cards, just fabulous my dear! Love your The Challenge card, so clever and very creative! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monika these are wonderful cards - love the pink and brown and the embossing on the top one, the gleam on the purple for the second, and the clever stamping on the third one.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with your first card especially, so crisped embossing and designing! The shoe card is so shiny and beautiful too and and Love the idea of stamping tiny gift cards with cute tags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hallo Monika,
    alle drei Karten gefallen mir sehr gut. Die Schuh-Karte ist der Hammer!!! die Schuhe aber auch!!!
    Ich bin mal wieder in Eile, weil dauernd irgendwo unterwegs.
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a great selection, Monika! Your first card is simply fabulous, I love it, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow... you have been busy, my friend! I love all your cards, especially the one with the embossing! I have to try that technique!
    Teamie hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been a busy bee with all these wonderful cards you made! Each one is unique and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

  13. What a lovely card, the little gifts and tages look so sweet!
    Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' "Add a Tag" challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are all lovely.
    I will have to look at some of my stamps a little differently and see if
    I can make some presents like you did - genius!
    Love the purple shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards Monika. I especially love the first embossed card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards, Monika! I love your creative use of the stripe stamps to make your ribbons for your packages. Great idea! Thanks so much for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW Monika all of your cards are gorgeous!! I love the embossing folder and beautiful colors on your first card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  18. hello monika! both cards ar gorgeous, luv the embossing...hope you have a wonderful week my friend!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely pink card for our challenge, Monika! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards Monika! I love the embossing, your color choices are just perfect too! Fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous cards Monika! They are fabulous, like your shimmer background, great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my, Monica! Your SS challenge card turned out so very lovely! I love the textures you created with inking the embossing folder and the colors really make it pop! Love the pearls too! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE seeing those GROOVY shoes!! Thanks for playing at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such lovely embossing and beautiful stencilling
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, wow, and wow Monika!! This is just fantastic... I saw it over and Sunday Stamps and thought it was amazing!! I love the dimensional mandala!! Oh I can't get enough of this card Monika!! Love it!!! Seriously awesome eye candy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Die Weihnachtskarte mit Geschenken samt Anhängern ist wirklich klasse! Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei den Daring Cardmakers.
    (Die Danke-Karte gefällt mir übrigens auch gut.)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Monika, three lovely cards. Really love your fun designs and pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  28. They look awesome
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great idea to use little presents and each with it's own tag. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Three lovely cards - the inked embossing folder looks wonderful on the coloured card and those little gifts with their stamped "ribbons" look super-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OOH, I love that deep rich embossing and your danke card! It is so pretty in the pink! And then purple!! Your high heels are perfect for the hop to stop!! You have been very busy creating as you posted a Christmas card and it is so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely Birthday card… Love the purple girly shoes... your other cards are gorgeous too, especially the 1st embossed card... lovely work.
    Please join us again next time. Good luck!
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  33. 3 lovely cards, I love the texture on the first one, and the second one is superb with the pearl shine, and a cute third one.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, amazing shoes on your card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. I see, you now have a Big Shot - good for you, an absolute necessity! I could not life without mine..... Wonderful cards - especially the first one! The shoe card is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Monika, your SS card is fabulous! I love all the embossing!
    The gifts on your Christmas card are so fun! Love the ribbons and tags! So happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow Monika... these cards are all fantastic! Love those tags and I love your card for the domestic violence cause... you did a great job! Thanks so much for playing in our Anything Goes FFC this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very pretty cards, all so. Sorry catching up with blogging so my comments may be short. Your talent is growing and growing and I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Monika, your cards are always so creative and these are definitely no exception! I loooooooooved the texture of that first card! And your second card is so fun with those funky shoes. Lastly your presents are so cute! Thank you for joining in the Hop to Stop and helping to raise awareness for victims of domestic violence. Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations, too!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow - you have been busy - Such gorgeous creations, Monika! Love the purple shoes and wonderful stenciled background. Thanks so much for joining us at STAMPlorations this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful cards! Love the fun shoes and that embossed card! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  42. These are ALL really amazing designs Monika!! I love especially the shoe design!! Sorry I've been swamped and may have missed a few of your posts trying to catch up!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  43. So pretty!!!
    THank you for joining Crafty Friends
    DT Laura

    ReplyDelete
  44. So artistic to add the pearl accents to your damask DP! Someone will treasure this card. You've been a busy girl making cards!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Busy lady!!! That first card's background is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Gorgeous cards, both lovely :)

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog :) Good luck and hope to see you again soon.

    DT Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger