Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sunday Stamps (132),Birthday Card With Japanese Girl & A Sail Boat Card & A Birthday Card with Animal (Dog)





Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again on Sunday at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Sketch Challenge:




I ever got this Hero Arts "cute" Japanese Lady image from my lovely friend Dwita, through Stamps Images SWAP. I have colored with copic and fussy cut it. The circle also Hero Arts Japanese flower in circle, I fussy cut also. The Dots is from Hellen Hutson stamp I stamped with pink Hero Arts Shadow Ink. The flower paper is Japanese Washi Paper. The Sentiment is also Hero Arts.




I hope I can inspired you to join our color challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

Little Miss Muffet #143: Anything Goes 

Crafting With An Attitude #17: Anything Goes

Southern Girls: Anything Goes (22 July) (1/1)

613 Avenue #187: Anything Goes w/Optional Twist CYOC

Broken Fairy Designs Challenges #7: Anything Goes with a Twist, Embossing (Heat or Dry)
------------------------------------------------

As I told you on this Post that my Boss ordered 7 Birthday Cards, here are more two cards he ordered. First ist a card for a Woman who love sail boat. I choose the layout from The House that Stamps Built Sketch Challenge J2716:

j2716

Here is the card I made:


I colored the digi Image with Akashiya SAI, and drew the wave with white pen and stamped the PTI Birthday sentiment. 


Challenges for my second card are:

YNS Sketch and Color Challenge #44: I choose the colors:


YNScolor-44

Cardz 4 Gals Challenge #27: No Patterned Paper

Brown Sugar Challenge #209: ATG

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge #18: ATG (2/2)

Inspiration Destination #96 : Anything Goes 

 ----------------------------------------

The other card for my boss is using this cute Dog Image, I use the sketch from CASE this Sketch #183:
  
 

Here is the card I made a CAS card that I colored the Image with Akashiya SAI.

  
Again the sentiment is PTI. The Papers is my old collection of DP :)


Challenges for my third card are:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: ATG


Aud Sentiments Challenge #160: ATG + A sentiment

Hanna And Friends #253: TIERE 

Creative Knockouts #152: ATG

Bastel Traum : Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  




G+

27 comments:

  1. Pretty in pink! Cute card, Monika! I hope you're enjoying your mom's visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card, the image is adorable and your coloring is amazing...sweet card Monika! hope you have a fabulous week.

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little Asian girl is darling and like the flower and dotted background.
    Another great sail boat scene and like the washi tape addition. Wonderful coloring.
    the doggy is sweet. So darling and I am a dog person so right up my alley. I love it.. You have been a busy girl. I hope maybe you can get some painting/coloring in while you visit with your mom.. that way you are creative but also visiting. Coloring is kind of mindless.. least to me. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fun papers! :) Love your YNS card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are back in your craft room, I see! You haven't lost your touch, but the first card is my fave of this set-- all of your stamping and fussy-cutting resulted in such an adorable girlie card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! I especially love the third one -- what a super fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the sketch! I'm going to play along this time, it's a fun one. And everything you've added is perfect with the oriental theme. I'm not usually a pink girl, but love your card in this color.
    Another great looking nautical design. I think you got the waves looking really good.
    And the doggie one? Super cute! I'm sure your boss will be happy with the cards you've made. Seeing you use new sketches I guess you get some crafting time even though your mum is on visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All great cards! Great layouts! Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monika, I love that last dog card - just too cute, and the strips of various patterns are really fun, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monkika, your cards are so cute- and all different! Love that cute Japanese lady, but that dog is way too cute! Paper hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built! Your cards are all adorable, and I love your use of this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love the image & your colouring

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really fabulous collection of cards, Monika! So creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card made me smile as soon as I saw it on the DT blog! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your card is so wonderful!
    thank you for joining us at Hanna and Friends.

    Sternenglanz x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Three fabulous creations. Love the sweet dog and the use of your paper scraps to create the card you've entered into our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Card. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar and we look forward to seeing you next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, three fabulous cards Monika!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet cards! Your images and designer paper choices are just perfect. Love everything about them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Three gorgeous cards Monika! I love them all but my favorite is the sweet puppy on your last card, love how you've added the strips of paper too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards! All of them! Gorgeous designs!
    Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty sailboat card! I really like how you drew in the "waves". Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built. Sorry I'm so late in commenting . . .

    ReplyDelete
  23. Monika, your little Japanese girl made me smile! She is adorable! Love the dots and all that pink! Just perfect! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great cards Monika! You did a fantastic job with the SS sketch, your little Japanese girl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great makes! Thanks for joining us at
    Colour Crazy Challenge this week, we appreciate your entry - good luck! xx https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger