Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday Stamps (131) A Snowman Christmas Card




Hallo my Blogland friend, we meet again on Sunday at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have another Color Challenge:




I got this cute image from Miss P and I just have time to use it....Miss P many thanks for this cutie pie Image..so happy to coloring him. I choose all the colors on the photo inspiration above. I made grey for the cloud, orange, yellow and red for the GIFT and the green, teal and red for the shawl from this snowman. 


I feel that is so less yellow also I stamped some star with yellow ink on the card base.


The lovely Postage DIE is from Billie, we have exchange ours...I sent her some DIE Cutting Postage from MFT and she sent me hers :) I choose Teal Color this time. The sentiment is Hero Arts.




I hope I can inspired you to join our color challenge this time :)  just klick HERE to join us :)

Challenges for my card are:

CHNC Challenge #290:  Cute or anything Goes as long as it`s Christmas


Crafty Friends Challenge #36: Use Your Dies (The Postage Dies)

52 Christmas Card Throwdown: July Theme :12 Days of Christmas

 


Avenue 613: Anything Goes with optional twist Color challenge, I choose the anything goes.

Broke Fairy Designs Challenges: Anything Goes with a Twist Christmas in July

Glitter N Sparkle #197: Anything Goes
 
The Crafty Addict Challenge #19 : Anything Goes

Digistamp 4 Joy #126: Anything Goes with optional twist of use dies and/or punches

TTCRD 12-18 July: Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination #94 : Anything Goes 

Simply Papercraft #33 : Anything Goes

Bastel Traum #43: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy Sunday :)

Love,  




G+

27 comments:

  1. Amazing! Beautiful! Love your card, Monika... still haven't got in the mood of Christmas!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfekt coloriert (für die Challenge) ein super süßes Motiv
    LG hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! this is awesome, I am in aahh at how you used these colors for christmas....awesoem girl!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I'd never have thought to use those colors for a winter card, but I love them. They work perfectly with your image. Fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich bin zwar noch nicht wirklich in Weihnachtsstimmung, aber die Karte schaut einfach klasse aus :)
    Der Schneemann ist echt niedlich!
    LG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow pretty card. I love that you used one of my postage stamp dies and the color is perfect for this scene you created with the image. Your coloring of the snowman is awesome. The yellow over all background is a great look and against the teal and other colors it's perfect. Awesome card. Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness....this is as cute as can be. Just love your sweet and jolly snowman, just so fun. Your background is amazing too, love that wonderful yellow! Looks like you had a fabulous weekend! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love how you have coloured your sweet little snowman and the starry bg is just super, Monika!!!! Love that postage die!!! Such a lovely and cheerful Christmas card, my friend!!!!
    Have a wonderful week!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beutiful !! A Lovely and beutiful make !! Love The colours !!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci :0)
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci Vid Pennan {Welcome to visit my blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally gorgeous Monika. A really sweet Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet snowman. Super colouring.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card Monika, I like Sunday's as I know you will always have a cute card posted!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you've managed to use such a tropical colour scheme for a perfect xmas card! :) Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Der Schneemann ist ja süß!!! Toll, wie ihm die Mütze so ins Gesicht rutscht.!!!
    Die Farben sind ebenfalls großartig, so ganz meins.
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done using all these colors! I'm not giving up on color challenges, but I do struggle making them. And I love seeing others post for color challenges as I find looking at them very inspirational. This is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun, colorful snowman card! What a great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card. The image is coloured beautifully. Love your choice of colours.
    So glad you dropped it off at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your interpretation of the challenge colors! I was so stuck on flowers and birds - this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hallo Monika,
    ich bewundere gerade deine Karten und kann nur noch staunen. Du bist so kreativ und fleißig. Liebe Grüße - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello sweetie!! WOW!! What a fabulous card you've created using these colors!! Very creative and fun!! Super great time to start making Christmas!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those colours have made a fab Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh, I love snowmen! This one is sooo cute, Monika! I love your little snowy scene! Gorgeous colour combo! Love your stamped star background too! You must be excited about your Mom's visit! Does she like to do crafts? My Mom does not do any crafts but I did have a craft day with her once time and we had a lot of fun - I keep thinking we should do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Use your Dies’ challenge with your lovely card. Good luck and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]


    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great Christmas card with these colors - I don't think I would even have attempted this! Beautiful! I love snowmen...

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a lovely colour combo ... and it works for Christmas too. How very clever of you!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just love how you made a Christmas card using the color palette! Great card and so fun! I love snowmen! You made the colors shine this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger