Thursday, July 14, 2016

Santa At the Beach Another Christmas card in July




Again I used the same Santa at the Beach Image, I was nearly have no Mojo to make this card and I have a bit discussion with Pia and Billie my sweet friend, they helped me with some idea, many thanks Pia and Billie :) so happy to have you as my Crafting friends...I try to use again this Image cause the Photo Inspiration this time is at the beach.

After print the Image I colored it with Akashiya SAI watercolor marker. I sponged also the sky. After that I stamped some Images from Hero Arts, things that you always can seen at the beach. After that I stamped the plain blue paper with tiny gift Stamp from Hero Arts.



Last I stamped the star fish and colored with orange and yellow watercolor marker.  This is not my style so many images on a card...not CAS card from me...also I am out of my comfort zone this time :) and hope you like the result :) I am happy because I can use all the set from that old Hero Arts Beach stamp set.  




I normally like to make CAS card as you know :) here is the whole card finished, the sentiment come from the same set, only the Warmest Wishes is from Holiday Saying (Hero Arts).



One more picture of my card:


Challenges for my CARD are:

Catch The Bug Christmas in July day 6: Oldie But Goodie + Photo Challenge



Cardz 4 Guyz #128: Christmas in July 

Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes (12 July)

Cards und More #162: Summerfun, Beach, Sea 

Inky Chicks Challenge #69: Christmas in Summer (3/3)

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Create A Scene 

Sisters of Craft July Challenge: Anything Goes 

Sweet Stamps July: ATG Challenge

Try It on Tuesday: Happy Holidays (I like being near the seashore and the sea)

Melonheadz Friends: Red, White and Blue 

Hand Stamped Sentiment #242: 

 

The Daily Marker: 30 Day Coloring Challenge Day (DAY 7)

this one 


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy monday :)

Love,  




G+

27 comments:

  1. This is such a super cute card, Monika! Great colouring on the Santa on the Beach scene and I love the way you combined all the images in your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monika, this is such a fun Christmas card, and I've had a look back at your other recent cards, as well! Wow! You make some wonderful Christmas cards! so smart to get a jump on this now!

    Again, my apologies for my not following the rules at CWS! I appreciate the heads up, and have added the badge. Now I have to got do it with the others, as well. I am the worst blogger! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! Thank you very much for joining us at TioT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun Christmas card, love all the little details.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  5. We used the same image for this challenge. Normally your card is more CAS than mine, but this time we've switched roles it seems. Your card is extra summery and beach styled with those fun stamped images you've included around the Santa. It feels great to use your stamps doesn't it. Looking great!
    Thank you so much for the birthday card and gift. Looking forward to play with the items. Won't be until next weekend I guess, I'm getting my 9 year old nephew on visit tomorrow. He'll stay till Sunday when we will go this place and celebrate his little brother's first birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun card with great ideas

    Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous...simply fabulous card Monika! Love your sweet beachy Santa, he looks so at home in the sand. Your sky and sand is wonderful, just love your wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my this card is awesome. I love LOVE it.. the image is so cute and tanned. The different summer stamps are awesome. the water and clouds are perfect. I love this card. You are so good at creating a scene. Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ach, wie lustig ist denn das??? Ein Weihnachtsmann am Strand!!! Klasse gemacht.
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha ha, dieser Nikolaus ist ja total lustig! Und perfekt fuer das Challenge Bild - die gewinnt bestimmt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fabulous Monika! Love your beachy scene with Santa! Thanks for joining our Christmas in July celebration at Catch the Bug.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card Monika! I love that fun Santa image and the fab scene you've created, so cute!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super fun card, Monika. Would it be great to bump into Santa on the beach this summer! lol
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  14. So funny card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute and fun! Perfect for the theme! I like the stamps you added in the circles! You did great with the Bugaboo Christmas in July event! I managed to make 6 of the 7 days so I'm pleased with that! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, this is such a happy and fun card, Monika!!! Love your sweet beach scene and all the cute little extras you added!!! So sweet!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun card and a really cute Santa

    Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  18. also a funny card!Thanks for joining us again at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello Monika! super fun card...luv the design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  20. A Wonderful and fun card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cheery Christmas card, great design and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A super cute card with Santa in the Sand. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Your card is so cute! Now I know where Santa goes on vacation. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fun card! Love what you did with Santa and we can all relate to that is what he might be doing at this time of year. Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cute card! I love the Santa on the beach! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger