Friday, July 22, 2016

Flowers Stencil Card in Orange






***Warning this post has so many photos (step by step of my card)***


I have seen a nice CASE ing challenge at Stamplorations, CASEplorations. Also I made this card for CASE ing the card from Elina Stromberg.
  

Here is the card I made:




Here is how I did for my card:


I sponged the orange and green Distress Ink, using Artplorations, Tulip Prints Stencil.

 
as I wanted the card is orange, I took Akashiya SAI watercolor marker and started to colored the white area behind the sponged background.


after that I took this stamp (it was goodies from my lovely Friend Petra, many thanks sweet Petra) and I colored a bit on the stamp with watercolor marker, not all part but some part I like, and stamped on the card I made. You can see that only some manuscript is in orange on this card.





I stamped the Retro Mod Shapes with grey ink, and decided to use Gesso for drew my little heart and did some white splatter too ;) (yeah I learn to make splatter but not so much on this card)


The sentiment is PTI and I stamped with black ink. I took black card stock and old batik orange paper for card base. (It was my old collection of paper and it has texture and looks like Batik). I am not making much mixed media or card with so many images or inking on there :) normally if you know me I made CAS card :)




Challenges for my card are:

CASEplorations July:  See graphic above 

Cards in Envy: Its a Heat Wave (SUMMER cards or cards with HOT colors), I choose the HOT Color = Orange

Craft Your Passion #321: Anything Goes

Crafting From The Heart #121: Anything Goes

Bunny Zoe's Crafts July ChallengeSummer Florals

Artistic Inspirations Challenge #161: Anything Goes 

Simply Papercraft #33: Anything Goes 

Seize The Birthday: Bold and Bright

 

The Crafty Addict Challenge #19: Anything Goes*

Creative Moments Challenge #97: Anything Goes
*

Inspiration Destination #93: Anything Goes
*  

Word Art Wednesday Week 238 & 239: Anything Goes
*
 
TTCRD 5 July: Anything Goes*


Stamplorations: Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge 



Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy friday :)

Love,  


G+

23 comments:

  1. WAS für eine wunderschöne Karte!!!!! Diese Orangene sind wunderbar, ein wenig grün dazu, mehr braucht es nicht. Klasse.
    Ich hoffe, das Klavierspielen macht dir Freude und du hast Fortschritte zu verzeichnen. Ich drücke dir die Daumen. Macht nichts, wenn du nicht zum Kommentieren kommst, manchmal geht es mir ebenso. Das heißt ja nicht, dass man nicht auf dem jeweiligen Blog vorbei schaut.
    Liebe Wochenendgrüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in orange Monika, love the watercoloring BG with your Akashiya Sai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Monika!! You've done such an amazing job with your design here!! I love the orange color along with the ink blending and stenciling!! Fabulous creation my friend!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a card that really stands out from the crowd. I'm loving the 70s retro look so much and orange is a color I really like as it cheers me up. Super little details of stamping and gesso on here that complete this artwork. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you created this card and that orange color! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...what an amazing card Monika! Just love it and all that you did to make it so beautiful. You totally rock the color orange! Love all the incredible layering and details, just amazing! Wishing you a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very artistic and very very pretty
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a beautiful card, Monika! I am blown away by how you created your card - I'd have never guessed that it wasn't beautiful design paper without your detailed tutorial! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a vibrant and bright and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully crafted card, Monika! I love how you did the background. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday and CASEplorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great how you used so many different colours and stamps.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I.LOVE.THIS! OMGoodness, Monika, this looks AMAZING! This is a style I would love to be able to do, so thank you for showing each step - I really want to try this! Love the colours, the stamping, the stencilling - it turned out beautifully! I will be referring back here again - thank you for the tutorial - you make it look easy but I know it isn't!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful!!! I love the card. Thanks for sharing how you made it. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is so professional. I love the look. So much involved to get the results but so worth it. I love the little bit of text here and there and the white... I love this card it's stunning. hugs friend.. (enjoy your family and hope you get to spend a lot of time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did great with the mixed media, Monika!!!! And your splatter look lovely!!! Love all the beautiful orange with the green and the tulips are simply stunning!!!! You've created a wonderful bg and the sentiment stamp you used is just perfect!!! So beautiful, my friend!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very well done, lady! I love this! You should probably have your own paper line! Terrific colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning work of art, Monika. You are an mixed media expert!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOH, Monika, this card is a beauty! I love your step by step instructions, Your card is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty!!! Love your choice of colors and the step by step Fotos. CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  20. WONDERFUL! card thank you so much for sharing your process : ) I'm crazy about the colors you chose!

    Thanks a bunch for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Monika. Love the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Monika, This is so pretty, and I love your use of color! Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE this!!! Freat mixed media card with stencil and watercolor, fabulous orange too :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger