Friday, July 1, 2016

Creative With Stamps #4 Ink Splatters, Sending Big Hugs Card and a Coffee Cup Card in Teal Color





Today is 1st of July....it means.....we meet again at the next challenge from Creative With Stamps, our fourth theme is: Ink Splatters



We have some easy rule to play, here´s I copy for you :)

1. Must include stamping on projects (digital stamps are allowed)

2. Participants may link up to 3 projects per challenge

3. NO backlinking, please...Projects must be new!

4. Please, link back to your project's post, not your entire blog

5. Please, mention "Creative with Stamps" in your post and add a link back to our Blog

6. Please, add our Challenge Graphic to your post

7. Participants may link to 10 other challenges (11 total with our challenge)

8. Please, leave a comment on three other blogs. We love to get comment and others, too :)

Our lovely sponsor this time is:

Sponsor:



a $15 Gift Certificate from STAMPLORATIONS
or 
Choice of any 2 ARTplorations Stencils
(for CWS Challenge Winner)



I dont use so much splatter in my card...I feel if I put splatters my card will stay then at trash bin (not funny, I am afraid of put splatter on my card) thats why I choose to use Artplorations Art Splatters Stencil. 

How I made my card:



 Sponged some of clear ink through the stencil then I gave embossing color like on that photo, gold, yellow, teal, orange, pink, and green. Then embossed it with heat gun.



I just realized after the card finish oooh I used so less stamp (bad of me... forget that this is Creative with Stamps DT card also Stamps must be used :)) I took my old collection of TAWS stamp and took the brush stamped on white paper and colored itwith Akashiya SAI watercolor markers. 

 


The sentiment is from my lovely friend Joyce and it is DIE cutting paper sentiment in white, I gave clear ink and spread the gold embossing power and heat it. (did you see it is a gold :)) and the BIG HUGS is PTI I stamped and gave green EP.





We hope you like to join with us and dont forget to make Manly cards (Masculine) this time :), you can click HERE to see our challenge.

Challenges for my card are:

Crafting By Designs: July Anything Goes (2/3)

The Crafty Addict Challenge #18: Anything Goes (2/3)

Crafty Girls Creation #22: Anything Goes (2/3)

Crafty Gals Corner #78: Anything Goes (2/2)

Crafty Creations Challenge #318: Anything Goes (2/3)

Creative Moments Challenge #96: Anything Goes (2/3)

The House That Stamps Build: Anything Goes (2/3)

Inspiration Destination #92: Anything Goes 

Word Art Wednesday Week 236 & 237: Anything Goes (2/5)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Anything Goes (2/5)

WOW Embossing Powder Challenge: Anything Goes July with Embossing Powder

Stamplorations: Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge 





Work It Wednesday Simon Says June Challenge use some wafer thin dies OR stencils in your project! (I used my stencil on this card)

-------------------------------------------

I made this card for my lovely teammate Jo, she is sick at the time I made this card :(...and I made this for the challenge at Creative With Stamps (for Jo) too, to place there. 

I am not so good at making splatter thats why I have order Stamplorations Stencil this splatter one...also here is what I did for making my card:

Stamped the Image and then masking the other area and sponging the Distress Ink inside the Coffee Mug. 

Here is the card I made:


I choose the same color of ribbon lace to put on the main panel, and the sentiment I stamped on a white piece of paper that I already sponged it with the same Distress Ink Color (with the splatter color). The background paper is Batik Paper from Indonesia.



Challenges for my second card are:

Naughty or Nice Challenge #29: Anything Goes  

Mojo Monday 454:


  
 
Just Add Ink: Just add S = Splatter

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge #16 (and CANDY): Glitter Sparkles OR Teal/Aqua/Turquoise ( I choose this)

So show us ANYTHING THAT IS GLITTERY AND SPARKLY OR is has those colours ON YOUR MAKES


Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy friday :)

Love,  




G+

35 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your colors here on that black background :) Happy July, Nika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love the colors against the black. Fun and happy card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two amazing and awesome cards Miss Monika! Just love your first card with all those ink spots and that wonderful paint brush, so stinkin' clever and so happy you shared how you made it, so beautiful! Wishing you a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these ink splatters on first card and how u added the brush image, so cute and clever and love your pretty mug creation with gorgeous lace in my fave color, totally love it MoniKa!
    Hope u r enjoying ur day with your cute children!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards, Monika! I was especially wowed by the splatters... how clever to use the brush as if it had actually made the splatters! Genious!
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such creative use of the stencil
    And Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments you left on my blog Monika
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely cards! Card one is so bright and exciting... I didn't realize you'd embossed the splashes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. And of course I LOVE card #2 as i know it's heading my way. Thanks so much for 'covering' for me. I'm beginning to feel a bit better now but cannot believe how low I've been laid by this bug. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the heat embossed splatters and the bright colors. Way to knock out all those challenges too!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such awesome cards! Love those splatters on your first card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely AWESOME, Monika!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your first card!! GREAT!!!
    Best greetings,
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both beautiful cards Monika! You shouldn't be afraid of splatters anymore! I love the first card. That is an awesome stencil. And I love the colors you used for the splats. The 2nd card is also very pretty and I love the color blue you used. And the lace matches! :) Hugs! Katy CWS Teammate :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are the spatter queen, my friend! Great job! Love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOME splatter card!!!! Go and check this out; http://unikostudio.blogspot.com/2016/07/uniko-challenge-32-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know what you mean about splatters, Monika... there is way too much chance for things to go wrong! Great idea to use a stencil, instead. And what a sweet card you have made with Jo in mind! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - love the birght splatters against the black background. Considering you are afraid of splatters you have certainly made a card that will stand out for all the right reasons!
    Thank you for sharing it with us over at Creative Moments!
    Hugz Tinz DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. That splatter card with paint spills and brush has a wow factor, I think this is one of my favorite cards of yours ever, because I so love all the colors, so many, and your card still feels very much CAS and the colors pop beautifully from the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are gorgeous Monika! I love the splatter on your first card and beautiful design on your second, love the lace too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is an awesome card Monika. Love the paint splatters Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two beautiful cards, Monika! I love the paint brush with those bright bold splats of paint and the pretty blue cup with the lace trip of the same color is simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Im back with my Inspiration Destination hat on.. I love this card. I made a comment before.. The embossed splats are awesome and great colors choices. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hugs
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. So nice to see you visit and leave such lovely comments for me. I like this card and the paint brush looks so real. Super colouring and the colours on the splats are great too. Really happy card.

    Lots of love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both cards are really great! I love the one you made for Jo! I hope she is feeling better really soon! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenge! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, your inksplatters on the balck bg looks wonderful, Monika!!!! And you were so clever to add the stamped brush, hey!!!!! Beautiful bright colours to make a card with a lovely happy feel!!!! Your coffee mug card for your fiend is very pretty with the lovely lace and the beautiful batik paper!!!! I love the doodling all around the edges!!! So lovely, my friend!!!!
    Hugz
    PS. Thank you so much for all the sweet comments on my blog!!! Always so lovely to have you visiting my blog and reading your comments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the bright colors! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Crafty Gals Corner! Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wowza! I love your splatter card and all the fantastic colors...the black makes them POP! It is stunning! Your coffee card is so dainty and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I see you have the 'sending' die cut!! Congrats! And by the way I am in love with vivid, bright, and playful card my friend.. The bright colors against the black allows the already vivid colors pop even more.. I am so entering this challenge!! And where did get that amazing paint brush? I love it.. Awesome card made by an awesome person..

    ReplyDelete
  29. wicked cool cards!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your splattered card is so fun! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I left a comment on the challenge blog early today asking to be withdrawn when I realized my error. I will try to get a card into the challenge. So fun! My apologies for not reading the rule about needing to be a card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You embossed those ink splatters? I love this and can't wait to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This splatter card is fabulous!!! I never would have guessed the splatters came from a stencil; what a great idea! Love the bright colors. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the embossed splatters on the black card! Awesome!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cute cards! I love the lace and shade of blue on the coffee card. Thanks for sharing with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger