Wednesday, July 20, 2016

ATSM #203 Holiday Christmas Card, Frohe Weihnachten & a Purple Butterfly Birthday Card






We meet again at Wednesday and it means a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATSM) this week we have theme:Holiday





We have a lovely sponsor from Stamplorations:




 Prize is: 2 Digital Images



I have got this Dies Tree from Lisa in USA last two years ago and today I love to use it on my quick and easy card. I need some christmas card, cause my colleague in the office order it. This quick card finish for 10 minutes :)

I only sponged the edge of the card base and the green paper and gave some gold rheinstone and the sentiment is also Die Cutting with Gold paper. Meaning of Frohe Weihnachten = Merry Christmas.

  
Die Cutting maschine really help you if you are in a hurry to make a card right :) I am happy to have my Big Shot eventhough it was a bit late :) but I am happy to have it :)

 

Hope you get inspired and like to join us this week at ATSM challenge. Klick HERE to join.

Challenges for my card are:

1. CHNC Challenge #290:  Cute or Anything Goes as long as it`s Christmas (2/3)


2. Crafty Friends Challenge #36: Use Your Dies (The Postage Dies) (2/3)

3. 52 Christmas Card Throwdown: July Theme :12 Days of Christmas (2/3)

 


4. Avenue 613: Anything Goes with optional twist Color challenge, I choose the anything goes.(2/3)

5. Broke Fairy Designs Challenges: Anything Goes with a Twist Christmas in July (2/3)

6. Glitter N Sparkle #197: Anything Goes (2/3)

7. Simply Papercraft #33 : Anything Goes (2/3)

8. Bastel Traum #43: Anything Goes (2/3)

----------------------------------------



I also made this card for a friend who has birthday already...better late than nothing right :) also I use the lovely Die cutting Butterfly it is from Petra, (many thanks Petra for the lovely goodies, this is really a beautiful Dies of butterfly) I used purple Distress Ink to make the background paper with purple color. 

  
I stamped sentiment on a vellum paper and embossed it with gold embossing powder. For accent I added tiny purple butterfly on it.

  
Challenges for my second card are:
 

Stamplorations July Thema and Sketch:



Double D Challenge: Shades of Purple

 

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Things With Wings

Word Art Wednesday #240-#241: Anything Goes

The Crafty Addicts #20: Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination #95: Anything Goes 

Creative Moments #98: Anything Goes 

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy wednesday :)

Love,  




G+

28 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! LOVE the green! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the texture on this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swirly tree on the polka-dot background is gorgeous! Your colleague will be thrilled when you make a set of these for her...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monika ... it's so good to see you back playing in another one of our challenges! This is beautiful and I'm sure your friend will LOVE it! What a fabulous technique to create your own background paper! BEAUTIFUL!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Shades of Purple’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Miss Monika...Two simply fabulous cards. Love your sweet holiday card, your tree is as cute as can be. Your swirly purple butterfly card is just stunning and as always, I love that you show us how to create one too. Have fun with your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the bright green and the lovely blueish colour of the great tree, Monika - it goes together so nicely!!!! The swiss dot embossing and the gold rhinestones are so fun and festive!!!! Lovely, my friend!!! Your butterfly bg on the second card is simply stunning ......Ooooo, love the deep purple!!!! The small little butterflies are so cute and the sentiment in gold on the vellum is just great!!! Two wonderful cards!!!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and dreamy butterflies! Thank you for joining our Double D challenge!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eine super Weihnachtskarte und wunderschöne Schmetterlingskarte hast du gebastelt.
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sehr schöne Weihnachtkarte, danke für's mitspielen bei BrokenFairyDesign's Blogspot!! Mieke, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful butterfly card. Love your paper and the tiny purple butterflies as an accent. Thank you for joining us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will share more of your creations with us.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monika, these cards are both so pretty!!! I really like the sponged butterfly one because purple is one of my fav-o colors! And I love the texture you have going on in your first Christmas card. Thanks for playing at STAMPlorations (and for the sweet comment you left on my birthday blog).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful tree Monika!! Really love the mix of colors on this and your gold embossing is just so beautiful!! This is such an elegant and pretty card my friend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! How could I have missed this gorgeous purple butterfly design!! That is absolutely gorgeous and I love your stenciling work with it!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. TEN minutes?? Wow! I will have to call you the Queen of Quick and Easy! That gold sentiment that you die cut picks up on the gold bling in the tree and ties everything together - nicely done Monika! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG/ Twist: Color Challenge]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are really gorgeous, Monika. Love the swirly tree on the first. And the ink blending on the second is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is superb. So pretty and so perfectly done. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely, traditional quick and easy Christmas card with an elegant flair. I need more and more cards each year. So I'm thinking many of them need to be quick makes. But I'm a slow card maker, so I need all the inspiration I can get.
    Love the idea of using a die as stencil, looking gorgeous in purple, even though I don't make many purple cards, mostly because I don't have much purple in my stash, it's still my favorite color...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, these are beautiful! I especially love the purple butterflies! Gorgeous stencilling! Brilliant idea to use the butterfly die-cut like a stencil! Your Christmas card is cute - the die-cuts are ideal - love the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow the Christmas card is beautiful. So simple but elegant. I love the placement of the half pearls. Of course your awesome postage die.
    The butterfly is awesome. The negative work is awesome. The vellum is a great touch. Very pretty card and colors. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful cards Monika! Your butterfly card is so pretty & feminine, I love the colours you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thankyou for sharing your butterfly card with us at Creative Moments. I think I really need to get some more distress inks so I can use them like this (I really only have the neutral colours at the moment).
    Hugz Tinz DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Monika. Love the butterflies. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both cards re very beautiful, Monika. I'm sure your friend will love the the purple card.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely card. Great use of Dies for our challenge theme. Good luck and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  25. That xmas card is my fave... I love the treatment of your German sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Monika,
    What a nice cards and lovely dies you have.
    I also like the butterfly card. It's really gorgeous.
    Thanks for joinging our die cuts challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    Hope to see you back soon.
    Greetz, Linda DT-CF

    ReplyDelete
  27. So pretty!! LOVE the vellum layer. Thanks for playing at STAMPlorations:)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger