Saturday, July 9, 2016

2 Birthday Cards one with Dog Theme & one with Flowers plus a Snowman Christmas Card





I am so happy that my Boss likes my card and he order it for his wife birthday ...one with Dog Image and the other one I will share on another Post :)

I bought this digi Images last night from Cornish Heritage Farms (All Ears Dog Digital Stamp) cause I found this dog is so cute :). I Colored with Akashiya SAI and use cloud stencil for the cloud.





The sentiment and the butterfly is old collection from me from HERO ARTS. Tiny flowers are from my friend Billie in USA, many thanks sweet Billie for the goodies :) love this cute tiny flowers much.



Challenges for my card are:

Sketch Saturday #420:

 


Creative Corner Challenge: Anything Goes

Crafting With Friends Challenge #24: Anything Goes

Creative Fingers Challenge #113: Anything Goes 

Cut It Up #100: Anything Goes 

Morgan's Artworld #14Animals

The Daily Marker: 30 Day Coloring Challenge Day  

this one 

----------------------------------------

My Second card is for a colleague who has birthday already also my card is a bit late :) I colored the Image (embossed with white embossing powder) with Akashiya SAI. And then I Die Cut the white paper to make oval opening.


The Sentiment is PTI and embossed with gold embossing powder. 


Challenges for my second card are:

Frehsly Made Sketches #244:

 

Color #400 Throwdown:



Crafty Creations Challenge #319: Clean and Simple

Seize The Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday

 

------------------------------------------

And I also like to share the card for Bugaboo Christmas in July, for the first day they ask for:

 

I choose the snowman I have on my file and printed it and colored it with Akashiya SAI watercolor marker.  


The Postage DIE I got from Billie A. in USA, I and her decided we exchange our DIE cutting papers. I send her some set of my Postage Dies and she did the same too and I choose the red one this time :) The sentiment is Hero Arts. (Holiday sayings)

 
Bugaboo Christmas in July day 1: Snowman or Snowflake (I choose both)

Digi Designs Challenge Blog: Christmas in July

Christmas Card All Year Long: Anything Goes 


Hanna and Friends #252: HOLIDAY/Urlaub

The Sisterhood of Crafters: Create your own Background

Moving Along With the Times #24: No Design Papers

Ike`s World Challenge #67: Christmas in July

Colour Q Challenge #349: I used all the colors on this challenge :)




Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy saturday :)

Love,  




G+

33 comments:

  1. Absolutely breathtakingly! Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Monika - so lovely! Have I said thank you for my lovely Get well card?
    Thanks so much, you are such a lovely friend, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great designs! Love how you framed your beautifully colored image. Thanks for joining us for the 400th Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both! That dog one stole my heart! Love the background you created! The flower one is sensational! Love the design and it was colored so beautifully! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet new dog stamp! You're always coloring the nature around your image so well. Nice with the small flowers from Billie, they're perfect for making the design fit the sketch. A sweet card to give to a spouse.
    Your second one has that wow factor. Love the design of these flowers, so expertly colored. Very different from what I would make, I love it so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful trio of fabulous cards. In love with your sweet puppy card, just adorable my dear! Your flower card, so pretty but your sweet snowman just steals the show for me. So sweet and just as adorable as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome. I love these cards love the use of the flowers and the die worked out great. All three cards are wonderful. Hugs. .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm back to check out your bugaboo Christmas card. I really like that snowy background. Something own made or did you get done new stash? Cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooohooooooooo so ein Fleißbienchen *lol
    3 tolle Karten.... der Hund ist besonders niedlich *I love dogs
    LG hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hui, direkt 3 wundervolle Karten zeigst du uns heute! Eine ist schöner als die andree ;)
    Starte gut in die neue Woche!
    LG, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been on a creative roll with all the beautiful cards! I love your oval floral card with the sentiment on a vellum strip! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Monika, you have been making lots of cards! I can't keep up! These are all adorable but my favourite is the cute snowman! I like the embossing folder - so pretty! I enjoy Christmas in July cards! Your flower card is very pretty - your watercolouring is gorgeous! And your puppy card is super cute! I just used that sketch today! Looks like you've had a fun weekend in your craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards, Monika! Love the one with the flower...so beautiful! And the puppy is also so cute!
    Crafty hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your all your cards. The flower card is beautiful Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, so many wonderful cards. I love them all, especially your final card. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards! I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your Christmas card is gorgeous! Thanks for joining our Christmas in July event this week. We hope to see you join in on the remaining days as well.
    Good Luck!
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are all fabulous and cheery Monika! Beautiful coloring and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely set of cards!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. All of your cards are just gorgeous! I love that little snowman card! The image is adorable and I love the snowflakes! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CCAYR!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty cards - the little dog made me smile :-) I love your Snowman card - great colouring and a very nice die cut with that gorgeous embossed background. FABulous :-)
    Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. Eine absolut phantastische Karte. Vielen lieben Dank für die Teilnahme bei "Creative Corner".
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, Monika, more fab cards. Love the swowman image and the postage die cut is a fun touch. Thanks for playing along with the Bugaboo Christmas in July challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those are some fabulous cards. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fantastic cards! They look like they were fun to make. I especially like the dog card that you linked to Cut it Up. I love the little flower elements here and there.

    Thanks for celebrating our 100th post with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is another wonderful card - love him! Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Anything Goes) Challenge this time, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. omgosh this is so adorable. imagine this! i can just see it now!!! and the rest of your cards are gorgeous too! thanks for coming to IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE. best, samara dt.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fabulous collection of cards. The pup is just too cute! Thanks for joining in our 100th Challenge at Cut it Up!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great card - a really fun design.

    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cute and fun. Thank you for playing along with us at CCAYR.
    Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger