Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Birthday card with Purple Flower and A Manly Card with Car






I am late to looking at challenge at TIME OUT and I realized Sandie loves Purple (and me too) ok I (must LOL) made one purple card for her birthday (once more) :) you get two cards from me dear Sandie :)

I use the stamp set from Create a Smile, the big flower and I used my new Akashiya SAI watercolor pen. The color really blended so great... I like to blend it with this pen. I only choose two different purple and here is the card I made:




For the left side I want the same color like my flower...also I took a white paper drew many line with pencil and colored with yellow and purple watercolor pen. I took the sentiment from PTI again (Kim H, many thanks for helping me to get this lovely sentiment stamp, you are really a Gem Kim)




Challenges for my card are :

Time Out : CAS With optional twist of Purple

Word Art Wednesday #230 - #231: Anything Goes(sdh a. p.)
  
Inspiration Destination #86: Anything Goes


Stempel Sonne Challenge #166 bis 31.05: Anything Goes (sdh a. p.)

Crafty Gals Corner #72: May Flowers (sdh a. p.)

Fab `N`Funky #305 : No Designer Papers (sdh a. p.)

The Sisterhood of Crafters: No Designer Paper (sdh a. p.)

Stamplorations May CAS Card Challenge: Anything CAS Goes optional color twist: MAGENTA
(I won top Picks with my purple shoe)

  



-------------------------------------------------------

For my second card I like to make a manly card and this time with my old collection of Hero Arts Sentiment (the leaves) and the Hero Arts CAR stamp.



How I made my card:

1. Stamped the car, then choose grey Watercolor pen (Akashiya SAI) and started to colored the ground. Mixed with a bit watterbrush.

 
2. As I dont have a big Tree Stamp also I drew with the pen the Tree by my self. The pen is really lovely it blend self and made a nice tree wow...can you see it? I am not good at painting but this pen is really helpfull seriously. 
3. Stamped the leaves with green ink and then colored the sky with light blue watercolor pen.
4. Took grey color again and drew my shadow of the car.
5. I stamped the sentiment from Create A Smile on a long blue paper. Gave the embellishment on the left side and added it with double sided tape. 
6. I added the ribbon that already have glue at the back side...it is from Billie A my lovely friend in USA. (I never use it Billie this time is my first attempt and I love the result yay!!)



Here is the card I made:

 
Challenges for my second card are:

The Male Room Challenge #35:Transport(sdh a. p.)

Cards Und More Challenge #158: Masculine Cards (sdh a. p.)

The Crafty Addicts #15: Anything Goes (sdh a. p.)

Share Joy Challenge #35: Tic-Tac-Toe I choose the FIRST ROW: Masculine-Watercolor-Leaves (sdh a. p.)





Going Grey with Scrap-Creations: Father`s Day/ Masculine Card

Thanks for looking and leaving me some love, wishing you happy wednesday :)

Love,  




G+

28 comments:

  1. Hey Monika, hope all is well ? Beautful cards but the first is my favorite. I like the positition of the flower and your CAS layout.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 cards Monika-now you make me feel super special-thank you my dear friend. Love the purple flower, these colours do blend so well-thanks for joining my party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that flower is just beautiful Monika!! Love how you've colored in and I'm with you and Sandie on the purple colors...we all love them! :) Love your wonderful car scene you've made on the second card as well!! Super cute details and really wonderful coloring my friend!! Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are wonderful. Loving the colors of the flower.. Purples always make awesome flowers. The stripe border is an awesome look and you created it which makes it even more awesome.
    The scene you created is wonderful. Fun day out in the car. Great colors and the ribbon you got from me is wonderful. I don't remember the brand. I thought on the little spools it gave the name? Sorry but I love the look. Hugs friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your creations are super gorgeous! Love your own striped BG, the purple flower is so beautiful! And your manly creations is always awesome! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beide Karten gefallen mir sehr sehr gut!!!
    Liebe grüße,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple is not so much of my favorite colour, but I love the look of your flower very much. I came over to comment on a different card, but then I saw this beautiful flower and wanted to let you know, that I really like how you painted it. Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect design for Sandie. I like how you put the flower in the corner and going over the edge. The big sentiment is decorative.
    Your car design is fab, such brilliant details, the trees look very natural and great idea with the car shadow. I also like how you used ribbon on a masculine card, I might borrow this idea...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation on here thank you for slipping your art work into our challenge over at WAW - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blend of purples, Monika! Your flower is gorgeous! Wonderful scene you created with your car and those great trees!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOh lovely cards Monika, the flower one is simply superb, I like the border you added, and the masculine one with the vehicle is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guten Morgen Monika,
    deine Karten gefallen mir beide sehr gut.
    Die Blüte ist der Hammer! Ich bekomme das nie so hin und bewundere deine Gestaltung sehr. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei SSC - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2 wunderschöne Karten Monika - ich mag beide total gern :) die Blüte ist ganz zauberhaft!
    Lieben Gruß, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Monika, what a great birthday card! I love that purple flower in the corner and it is colored so wonderfully! The stripes going down the edge makes the yellow in the flower stand out. I LOVE your masculine car card! It is so artsy and fun. Have a great day my frined and be creative today!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply beautiful card Monika...just love your sweet striped boarder, so clever and fabulous! And your sweet car, just fabulous and so perfect for a guy! And what a great scene you created. Wishing you a wonderful weekend my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous birthday card Monika! Love that flower and your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘NO DESIGNER PAPER’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card Monika!!! YOU will be awesome as the Male Room Designer!!! Good Luck I hope to see you there, then I will play there more often!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wowzer !!!!
    deine Blüte sieht so fantastisch aus *rsepekt --- eine tolle Karte
    LG hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! Lovely purple flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards Monika, especially love the purple flower!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card - I love the purple flower. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I commented before but now have my Inspiration Destination hat on.. I love the placement of the flower and the colors. Awesome card. Thanks for joining us.. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The purple flower is gorgeous and I love the way you made a paper to match. The border adds a great pop of color to this wonderful CAS card.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our May Flowers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. IMPRESSIVE - love the great talent you show with these two cards - well done and just wonderful colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ein ganz tolles Werk hast du gezaubert. Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    Liebe Grüsse Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful cards ..... love the bold flower on the first one. Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both your cards are super. I do like the little VW Bug and the scene you created. Sorry I'm so late commenting, but thanks for playing along with our Transport theme at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You made a second card for Sandie, Monika - how sweet is that!!!! And your purple flower is so beautiful and I really like the yellow and purple stripes on the side!!!! You coloured the flower perfectly!!!!
    And your card with the little Beetle is soooooo cute!!! What a sweet little scene you created - your trees look great!!! Such a super masculine card, my friend!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger