Sunday, June 7, 2015

Color Challenge at Sunday Stamps (VW Bus Manly Card) + SUMMER COFFEE LOVER BLOGHOP #3



Hallo my blogland friends....we meet again on Sunday at our brand new challenge at Sunday Stamps  this time we have color challenge:







I really love this color combo and as I dont have much flower stamps and also I need a manly birthday card also I choose this old VW Bus stamp from The Alley Way Stamp named Feeling Groovy


First I masked the white area, sponged with Distress Ink Tea Dye at the bottom part, using my Cloud Stencil from Billie A. and sponging the Tumbled Glass Distress ink on the top area. For the VW Bus I choose the color dark brown, light brown and light blue plus white. Also I hope I used all the color combo here :) I want to make it one layer card but I decided to stamp the VW bus on a separate paper and fussy cut it and adhere on the sponged background paper.




To give intereset I drew some dots at the ground with dark brown copic marker. The sentiment also I stamped with brown ink.



Challenges for my card are:

Sister Act Challenge #109: Anything Goes (sdh a. p.)

Kitty Bee Design, Aloha Friday Challenge #49: Masculine/For the Boys(sdh a. p.)

The Daily Marker: 30 Day Coloring Challenge (day 7, 7th June) (sdh a. p.)

challenge_graphic-June-animated-650 

Simply Create Too #87 (until 19 June): Masculine (sdh a. p.)

Scribble and Scrap #46: Always Anything Goes (1/3)
(sdh a. p.)

Scrapper´s Delights Challenge Blog #45: Always Anything Goes(sdh a. p.)

Crafting From The Heart Challenge #62: Anything Goes (2/3)(sdh a. p.)

Craft Your Passion Challenge #264: Anything Goes (2/3)

***EDITED: TOP 3 yaaayy I am sooo happy to be picked as top 3 ...***

Top 3 Badge



Crafting by Design (one Month Challenge): Anything Goes in June (until 25 June) (2/3)


The Alley Way Stamp June Link Up Party:(sdh a. p.)

Click to Link Up! 
 






  

Seize The Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday(sdh a. p.)






---------------------------EDITED---------------------------


I just made this card for  Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop the two amazing lady Amy Tsuruta and Chaitali organized this bloghop and I think I would like to joined again :),also I put my coffee card here on this post:

If you want to see my old entry for that older blog hop  klick here please. This is my second card for Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Amy and Chaitali has so many adorable sponsor to this blog hop see this grafik:



SummerCoffeeLoversBH_Sponsors (3)


Some Words from the MAIN Blog Hop: The inlinkz will be posted to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog at 6 am pacific on Friday, June 5th. Anyone is welcome to link up during Friday, June 5th at 6 am pacific and Friday, June 12th @ 11:59 pm pacific. There are no limits to the number of entries, the more the merrier. Please remember to keep the projects with a Summer theme.  Please, no backlinking!


Ok here is the card I made:





How I made my card:

1. Choose this colors from Kuretake Gansai Tambi to make my watercolor background:



2. I choose these stamp for the main Images and the sentiment: (my old Hero Arts stamp and my new V´s Sweet Ideas stamp)




3. I stamped the coffee cup with grey ink and colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor set.
4. Stamped and embossed with white embossing powder the sentiment on the black cardstock.
5. Adhere all on the cardbase with watercolor background.




I would love to joined these challenges:

Watercolor Bloghop at Pretty Pink Posh:   (sdh a. p.)

watercolor.bloghop
  
Just Us Girls #296: Summer (I choose summer color on my card hope it count :) )(sdh a. p.)




Sweet Stampin Challenge: Something Old &Something New (my sentiment is an old Hero Arts Stamp and my Coffee cup Image is my new stamp set) (2/2)(sdh a. p.)

V´s Sweet Idea Challenge #35: Favorite Technique  (water coloring and make my own background paper)(sdh a. p.)

Sketch Saturday #364: (sdh a. p.)




 
Thanks for looking and happy sunday  :)

Love, 





G+

65 comments:

  1. Eine Karte und sooooo viele Challenges!!!
    Wie du das immer schaffst!!!
    Ich kriege das nur mit 3, selten mit 4 Challenges hin!!!
    Deine Bus-Karte gefällt mir gut.
    Leider sind die Farben von "CAS on Sunday" sehr maskulin,
    sodass die Karte etwas "farblos" wirkt.
    Aber auch das hat seinen Reiz!!!
    Liebe Grüße,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I enjoy your masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bg colouring and I am a fan of a hippy bus, Monika! Great details of the pebbles on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great assorted cards! Thanks for joining Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors on your coffee card and that stamp set is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bus card is so cool! You really did well using your inks and pens to make this one. It's perhaps not one layer, but it looks like one, and it's not bland at all, like mine usually turn out.
    And that coffee card looks like it was a fun one to make. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the fun colors on your card and those little macaroons are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monika, I am REALLY loving your masked off van scene with your fun beach you've made with it!! I also really love your coffee card and your water-colored blocks for your design! Wonderful and creative designs my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant cards Monika. I just love the VW bus.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards love both of them thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card and backgrounds Monika..loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely latte card, Monika, fun water color blocks! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooo cute! Love the bus in the first card. I have a VW Routan mini vAn. I'd love some of these to color.
    Your other card is pretty sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great masculine card and like your cheery card for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, I just posted for this hop, my first time joining.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another two FABULOUS cards, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty....love the watercolor! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful images and beautiful colouring on both cards <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree with you. Luv the color combo. You always make awesome masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very fun card, love the watercoloring on your coffee card!
    Thanks for linking up to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two fun, summery cards, Monika! I really adore your Volkswagon card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous cards! Fantastic coloring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super awesome cards - and SO fun!!! Love the color blocked background on the second one and the VW van is such a fun touch to the first card!!! Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all of your different color panels. Fabulous card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow love both cards, awesome colors on both.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely cards!! Thanks so much for playing along at Just us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful mansculine card! Love that VW bus image, and it's colored perfectly! And your coffee card is sweet. Great watercoloring. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  27. All of your cards are just adorable! I love the grid design on your coffee card...and those little colorful macarons!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful watercolor background in those awesome summer colors! I really like that VW Bus card, too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Monika, I have these paints and love them , I also love your cards...oh the VW brings back memories ......beautiful backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  30. such a fun VW Van card! Love your use of the Sunday Stamps Colors! Also loving your Coffee Hop card, the panels of color are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a fun creations, The manly card is just adorable and love that watercolor blocks with a cute coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I think you make the best masculine cards, its something I really struggle with, you make it look so easy!! Love your watercolouring, never thought to make a background from the inks. Its very retro with the design and love the coffee images. Hope your week has started off well and you must be heading towards warmer weather over there. You lucky thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful cards Monika! I love how you've masked off the van and what a great watercolor background on the coffee card!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great card Monika! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fun cards! You have been busy, I love all of your water colouring. Thanks for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Both cards are super cute! Great coloring work! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Monika,
    Both cards are delightful.
    I love the watercolor background to the coffee card.
    Fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great card! Love the cute little macaroons!! Thanks for sharing! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wonderful cards, Monika! I love your inking and the design on your VW card! The clouds are gorgeous and it's great the way you added texure on the ground. The latte card is so fun and colourful!

    I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about your MIL. Hugs to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  40. These are amazing cards, Monika! I see you're getting some great use out of that vintage van! And I love how you did the background in your second card with the rainbow of watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Holy moly how could I missed this gorgeous card! The watercolor blocking is incredible! I am not kidding Monika I just love it! The sentiment is cute against such bold colors which makes it even more fun... Oh what a joy! My first smile of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great design and colours, fab stamps- a lovely card Monika! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Neat watercolor background! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Monika, I love how you coloured the windows of your fabulous masculine car! What a great take on the challenge colours. Love it. Thanks for having me as GD!
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  45. They're both fab cards, love them! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love your card. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Karen
    V's Sweet Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  47. The vw bus is so cute. Love your background. The colour blocks are lovely on your coffee card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great cards for this blog hop! So glad you stopped by for a visit. It is crazy how many entries, it is taking a lot of time to visit them all! Thanks for sharing your inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love your background to the coffee blog hop card; very clever to use the same colours as the focal panel

    ReplyDelete
  50. Such an imaginative card! Love the background and the stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great card! I love the watercolored background!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hello Monika,

    I like the watercolouring tooo on your card, it is one of my favo techniques also.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi Monika!! Sweet card!!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love the color blocking you did with your card! Thanks for all your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Den netten VW Bus habe ich schon im Stillen bei Sunday challenges bewundert - aber Dir sage ich natuerlich persoenlich wie gut er mir gefaellt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'm in love with that VW bus card, Monika. Fabulous design. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Oh this is so summery and fun. Love that car. Thanks for playing at Scrappers Delight and good luck. Hope to see you back later today for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Scrappers Delight xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger