Sunday, May 10, 2015

DT Member Announcement at Sunday Stamps (A Butterfly card with Blue Flowers) + a Mother day Card in Black Red and White





I was so happy as Holly sent me a mail and asked me to join her team as DT member at Sunday Stamps ....I can not say no...I answered her mail at that minute and said YES!!! (with big Alphabet LOL). See the Announcement Post on Sunday Stamps Here and would be so happy if you could leave me some love there too :)

Today is the first day I made my card for Sunday Stamps, this time the theme is Color Challenge see the graphic here:




As I dont have the color combo like the picture above, also I combine these 3 colors from Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor Set, for the light blue green I combine the left color and the middle color, and for the darker blue green I combine the right one with the middle color. I stamped the flowers and coloring with these color combination. The big Dots I stamped using the grey Versafine.



Here is the stamp I used, and for the tiny dots I stamped with black ink. (the Bokeh Dots is from Julie Ebersole, and the flowers are Hero Arts Stamp, my Old collection :) )



Here is the result of my self made Design Paper (I love to make my design paper by my self, cause in Germany it is expensive to buy the design paper):





I put the main panel on the same color of card stock:




Under the butterfly is a circle vellum and the sentiment also from Hero Arts, I did punch it with my circle puncher.



The butterfly Cut out is from my sweet friend FLO, dear Flo many many thanks for sending me this adorable butterfly...it really means so much to me :)

Challenges for my first card are:


1. Crafting From The Heart Challenge #58: Anything Goes(sdh a. p.)

2. Craft Your Passion Challenge #260: Always Anything Goes (sdh a. p.)

3. Through The Purple Haze Challenges (One Month): May Spring Colours

4. Challenge Up Your Life Challenge #14: Clear Element (I used vellum behind the butterfly Die Cut) (sdh a. p.)

5. Crafty Calender May Challenge: Things With Wings

6. Scribble and Scrap #44: Always Anything Goes (1/3)


 -------------------------------------------------

I also made last night this Mother Day card...I want to tell my Mom how much I love her....


I stamped the Poppies (Hero Arts) and colored the flower with Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor (I love this water color set and always have job to coloring my images LOL) the stem I colored with copic marker. I then drew the oval and fussy cut and I distressed the edge with my distressed tool.


Ops forget to tell the Background is EMBOSSED with white embossing powder, I stamped this old Hero Arts Manuscript Background stamp twice on the black paper.

 
For the sentiment I choose alphabet from Hero arts and embossed it with red embossing powder, and gave some pearl on my sentiment.


  


 

One more photo of my card and I am finished promoting this black white and red card...as I looove so much this color combo.



Challenges for my second card are:

Inkspirational Challenge #82: Recipe: 

Recipe - Use at least 3 of these 4 elements:

 Distressing, Flowers, Embossing, Pearls (I used all)

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #18: Sketch (sdh a. p.)





Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge: Let's get Sentimental(sdh a. p.)

Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes with Optional Extra To Use No Patterned Paper (I did not put any design paper on this card :) )   (4/5)
(sdh a. p.)

DRS Design: Beautiful Backgrounds
(sdh a. p.)
 
Die Version Challenge Blog: Mothers Day Card (sdh a. p.)

 

Crafty Cardmakers and More #138: Make Your Own Background
(sdh a. p.)

Just Us Girls Challenge #292: Embossing (I embossed my black paper with white embossing powder)(sdh a. p.)

Crafting by Design (one Month Challenge): Anything Goes in May

Scrappers Delights Challenge #44 (one Month Challenge): Always Anything Goes

Creative Knockouts: Distressing(sdh a. p.)

A2Z Scrapbooking: Anything Goes (May Challenge) 

Thanks for looking and happy sunday :)

Love, 









G+

61 comments:

  1. Congratulations Monika for the DT. You made beautiful paper with stamps , and your both cards are lovely.
    sorry that I am visiting after a long time, off lately, I am but off commenting even though I am back to card making and blogging.
    I received your wonderful package, very generous of you to send me some goodies, and I love the garden card, it is very beautiful.
    Once I am bit more settled in, I will send you something from my end, I remember the die cuts, and maybe some Chinese paper. Thanks again dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful focal image and I love the white script on the black paper. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. und wieder 2 tolle Karten von dir,
    ja, leider ist DP in Deutschland recht teuer... aber manchmal lohnt es sich einiges zu kaufen *zwinker
    ich kann nicht daran vorbei *lol
    meist mache ich meine BG auch selbst und streichle die Bögen DP weiter
    LG hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zwei wunderbare Karten sind dir gelungen.
    Gratuliere.
    Ich vermute, es sind Gewinnerkarten!!!
    Genieß den Rest des Sonntags,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I struggle with color challenges. I think making your own backgrounds actually make that easier, rather than finding a DP that matches. And the possibilities using the same stamps are endless. Lovely background for the butterfly.
    Red, white and black is one of my favorites as well. I love that poppy stamp, need to see if I can find it here. I saw a tutorial with this stamp, using water and black ink for coloring. But your coloring is superb as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful Monika! I love both of your cards today. :) Great colors and design! Can't wait to see more of your fantastic creations in the coming weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being invited to join the design team!! Like the design paper you created and the butterfly on top of vellum is great! your Mothers Day card with the awesomely colored poppies is beautiful too! Have a wonderful Mother's Day Monkia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being asked to join the DT; they're lucky to have you, as are we. Your debut card: ever so pretty! The flowers, in various shades of blue, are the perfect background for the marvelous butterfly! Swooning...Your mom will absolutely adore the card you made for her, as do I! Beautiful...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards, Monika! You are the star of the moment with another DT place to your name! Wooohooo! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card creations with awesome directions on how you did it! Looking forward to working with you on Sunday Stamps! Paper Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome cards and CONGRATS!!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your new DT and your first card is so you, with a stunning bg. And what a lovely and striking card for your Mum and fab to see you at Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always do such a great job in making your own backgrounds. Love the flowers and then the manuscript on your Mother's Day Card for your mom.

    Congratulations on your DT work!

    Hugs, Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super pretty cards! Lovely bgs too! Thanks for sharing with us in the DRS Designs Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats with your DT post, Monika! Love the first card with the monochromatic colour with beautiful stamping. As for the second card, I am sure your mum will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of your cards are beautiful! I love the Mother's Day Card with the pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at Die-Versions Mother's Day Card Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards. You don't need to buy pattern paper when what u create is much prettier. Happy Mother's Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your homemade DP on the butterfly card! So cool and the butterfly itself totally pops!

    Your poppy card is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both cards are wonderful. Loving the water color look and colors. Awesome background as always.
    Hugs friend

    ReplyDelete
  20. Monika, you are so clever! I love how you make what you have work! Your cards are amazing! Thanks so much for joining us for our Die-Versions Mother's Day Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OH! And congrats on your new DT spot!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both are beautiful. Love your design for the Mother's Day card and wonderful coloring of the poppies too. Thanks for sharing another great project with us for the Die-Versions Mother's Day Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on the DT Spot, Monika! Both of your cards are so beautiful. I love how you mixed the paints to get the desired colors on your first pretty card and your Mother's Day card is lovely~ I am sure your Mom will be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Monika, congrats on your new DT position over at Sunday Stamps! Both cards so beautiful, I love the red poppies!! Thanks for playing with us at a2z Scrapbooking!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations, Monika! Your cards are both beautiful! I especially love that blue background that you made!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on your DT position Monika. Both cards are Beautiful..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful cards Monika. Congratulations on your DT position. The blues and butterfly card is stunning. And your Poppy card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  28. PS forgot to say thanks for joining us at a2z this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a real beauty! I love that white embossed background with those beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner this week for Sketch It Up. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card. Love the colors.

    Tammi
    Craft Your Passion Guest Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  32. You've made such a lovely background paper for your card. Absolutely wonderful and the butterfly is perfect for the creation. Thank you so much for entering the TTPH challenge (use Spring Colours) this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yay! Congrats on the DT! Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  34. How awesome for you to invited to join the DT my friend!! You are so deserving of this!! You've done such an amazing job with the flowers and colors on your card!! Really love the background!! Your second card is stunning with the elegant red and black colors! Beautifully done my friend and thanks for your inspiration!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous cards Monika!! I really love the first one, you've used some of my favorite colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  36. So cute! Thank you for playing with us at Challenge Up Your Life!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great use of the challenge colors, Monika. Using the circle as a backdrop for the butterfly is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Both of your cards are so gorgeous!! I love the designs of each one!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Die-Versions Mother's Day Card Challenge!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOW...what a fabulous and gorgeous pair of cards. I love that you share how you make your cards, always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful Mother's Day card. Love your take on the sketch.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations


    ReplyDelete
  41. Congratulations on the DT! I'm so happy for you. Your creations are stunning, especially your background for the first card. I love it so much!
    Hugs
    MaryV

    ReplyDelete
  42. First off congratulations on your DT position! How exciting... I am going to have to play along... Your sample card is amazing. The blues are done so perfectly. Excellent balance and The butterfly is a perfect touch with the vellum behind it.. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Okay now to the extraordinary mom card.. So amazingly done.. The sentiment buttons are so cute.. And your coloring... WOW! Very nice... Great balance of color and composition. The bold colors... Well". Is just eye candy.. Did you know because of its high contrast those colors are used in many baby books. Well wonderful job my friend... Hope all is well and happy late Mother's Day...

    ReplyDelete
  44. First off CONGRATS on your new DT spot what an asset you will be to their team, and then on to the cards - beautiful cards - both of them. I am a butterfly lover so I think that is my favorite and love how you have mounted the butterfly on the vellum circle, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Congratulations on your new DT assignment :) Love your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. congratulations on the DT :) beautiful cards! thank you for joining us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi, congrats on your DT stint! Just made a card for it - you'll see it soon! Great cards - love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi Monika - congrats on your new DT membership! They are very lucky to have you on the team. I love these two cards and am envious over your skill at creating your own backgrounds so beautifully!!! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  49. Popping in again to say thank you for sharing your pretty card in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow Monika, I love your cards! You are so creative - and a big Yay to your new DT!
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life and good luck to you!

    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  51. That's awesome news, congratulations!!! Sorry I haven't been able to congratulate you sooner, have been sick since Saturday night and still sick now. I have some sort of flu virus which has knocked me right off my feet. Hopefully I will be back to normal soon. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Your background paper is beautiful and I love the poppies you watercolored. I bet your mom did too!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Beautiful background on the blue card, wow! Great coloring and layout choices for both of these, so bold and striking! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts last week, hope to see you back soon!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi, Monida! Congratulations on becoming a DT member for Sunday Stamps. I love the card you made for your first DT post. Lovely and I adore butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Congratulations on your new DT appointment. A much deserve honour. You make such lovely card...they are lucky to have you on the team. I wish you all the best, friend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  56. Gorgeous cards. Thanks for joining in our "Things With Wings" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  57. Both cards are stunning! I really like the effect of the white writing on the black background. Thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty cardmakers & more...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh I love your backgrounds!!! Very creative! Thanks for joining Through The Purple Haze, good luck :)
    Lisbeth, DT

    ReplyDelete
  59. Gorgeous Poppies! Your mother must have been very happy to receive this card.
    Thank you for playing with us at INK for our "Recipe" challenge. Hope you will join us again :o)
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  60. congrats on the dt! love your background w the Hero Arts flowers! so pretty--glad you're playing along at a2z!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Congrats on making the DT! Lovely cards, both of them. Thanks for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger