My Birthday Linky Party is finish tomorrow at 30 April 2015 (its already 42 entries wooow I was only expected maybe till 20 participant ....many thanks my friends to celebrate with me)....but ....you still have time to play :) if you click here then it will go to the main post :) I would be so happy if you like to join with me :)
I love this week sketch from Stamplorations but too bad I have only two stencil from Artplorations but I have lovely Rose Stamp and I want to use it this time...
Here is the sketch I mean,
and how I made my card:
1. Masked a white paper, put my stencil and sponged with red distress ink.
2. Cut the paper with my circle cutter.
3. Stamped the Rose Stamplorations Image, colored it with my Kuretake G. Tambi Watercolor set and the leafs I colored with my green Copic Markers.
4. Adhere the circle white main Image on a black paper and adhere Thanks Cut Out (From my lovely Friend Dwita in Indonesia, I was ordering it from her :) )
5. Add the tiny Butterfly they are from Petra Heller, many thanks dear Petra for your sweet Birthday Goodies...its a sweet "tiny" Butterfly I ever put on my card :)
I still learn how to gluing the tiny CUT OUT also please dont looke at the messy (grinz)
Dont you like red and black color together in a card...I like it so much :)
Challenges for my card are:
1. Stamplorations Sketch Challenge #32: See above please (sdh a. p.)
2. Show CASe Your Style #13: Thank You (sdh a. p.)
3. Fussy and Fancy #137: Springtime Flower(sdh a. p.)
4. Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge #259: Use Only The Center(sdh a. p.)
5. The House That Stamps Built: April Anything Goes(sdh a. p.)
6. Crafty Calendar April Challenge: Add a Sentiment (sdh a. p.)
7. Simon Says Monday Challenge: Anything Goes
8. Wags n Whiskers #152: Flowers (sdh a. p.)
9. Happy Little Stamper April CAS Challenge: Stenciling
10. Addicted To Stamp and More #142: Make Your Mark (I colored with water color the flower and the leafs with copic markers)(sdh a. p.)
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge:
Thanks for looking and happy wednesday :)