Sunday, February 1, 2015

Loads of Love Card and A Butterfly Birthday Card







New month means new challenge at House Of Cards and this month we have a theme LOVE...



I have an idea how if I made my weaving basket by my self? I cut white strip paper then did weaving then after finished I stamped the woodgrain stamp with Tea Dye Distress Ink.



I stamped self the background paper with this set, I took only the dots stamp from Paper Smooches clear stamp set, and stamped many times on the white paper as Background paper.



Here is the card I made, I put many heart on that basket...and some of the heart cut out sent from my lovely Friend Billie A in USA ...thanks dear Billie for sending me the cut out...I can use it for a YEAR dear :)...its so very much :) and all are so cute and lovely :) 



The Sentiment is from Unity Stamp and I colored the heart with pink pen.





I hope you inspired and we would be happy if you join us at House Of Cards Challenge this month :)



Challenge for my card:

Inkspirational #75: Color Challenge ROSE (I used shade of red and rose on this card and only a bit brown on the basket :) )(sdh a. p.)

Di's Digis Challenge: Include a Heart(s) (sdh a. p.)

Wags 'n Whisker Challenge #146: Hearts (sdh a. p.)

Simply Create Too Challenge #78: Happy Valentine's Day (or Use Hearts) (sdh a. p.)

Great Impressions February Challenge: Love Love Love(sdh a. p.)


-----------------------------------------


My Second card is for a colleague in the Office, she need a birthday card for her friend named Helga. As I told you I move to the new office and we are 5 Accountant in one Departement and we are all ladies :)...so happy to make this card using the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #108:(sdh a. p.)




Here how I made my stripes Using PTI Stripes stamp and green ink.



I love the idea from the DT Member Michelle Leone:




I  started then with colored the Butterfly with water color set that I love much, the Kuretake Gansai Tambi from Japan




I used my Kuretake Water color the green and orange one:


then I made my white paper stamped with grey butterlies too:



I love the idea from Michelle and here is my version  CASE-ing her card:



Hope my colleague like this card for her friend :) and I want to say many thanks to Dawn who sent me the Embossing cut out paper that I used on this card :)


  
Challenges for this card:


Through the Craft Room Doors (27. Jan- 02. Feb): Anything Goes (sdh a. p.)

Simon Says Challenge: Anything Goes(sdh a. p.)

Simon Say Stamp - Work it Wednesday : Something NEW (my Kuretake Water Color set is my new stuff, it was Christmas present from my DH) (sdh a. p.)

Open Minded Crafty Challenge: No Red and No Pink(sdh a. p.)

SIster Act Challenge #91: Anything Goes  (sdh a. p.)

Thanks for looking and happy Sunday :)

Love, 









G+

47 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Monika. You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderbare Karten sind es geworden, beide gefallen mir sehr gut. Ich weiß, damit wirst du gewinnen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards, Monika! Love the weaved basket filled with hearts - who wouldn't love this card!

    As for the second card, great colouring with your new toy and love the background butterfly stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for HOC's, like your homemade basket overflowing with hearts, and your water colored butterfly is fabulous, like the brilliant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations, Monica! Love your brightly colored butterfly! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Hope you are doing well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful I love the basket full of hearts... all overflowing with love. They look awesome and the wood grain basket weave it an awesome touch. I love the card. You are so welcome for the dies. I wish I could send more. I love the other cards also. Great on the butterfly looks like it just landed on your card. Perfect and awesome colors. I love all of your cards. Big hugs from USA and hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab collection of cars, love the burst of hearts and excellant wayer colouring. Thanks for joining Ink (and don't worry if I get the number of the challenge wrong, just go by the main blog, not mine!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A basket of hearts, how clever is that! And the basket looks so much like the real thing!
    Green is a color I struggle with myself, but I love green even though I do not use it much in my card making. A part from some leaves that is. With the butterflies it has a great spring feel to it. I'm tired of winter now, snow please go away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Monika! Thanks for becoming my newest follower and your sweet comments on my LOVE card! You have 3 great cards here! I love the hearts coming out of the basket you created on your LOVE card and the card with the butterfly is so pretty! Hope you have a great week!

    Your HOC teamie, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful cards! I love how you created the woven basket! The second card really caught my eye - I enjoy butterflies and this is so beautiful! Your watercolours are being put to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Monika! Your basket of hearts is really great! Your birthday card with the butterfly is really beautiful! Have a great day.
    Donna (HOC DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two lovely cards. Love how the second is personalized. And how you created all the elements on the first by hand. And perfectly designed for that sentiment. Thanks for playing at Simply Create Too, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Monika, I love them! I'm so honored to be your GDT teamie at HOC this month! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty cards, and what a fun technique with the basket weaving!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Truly a basket full of love! Love this card, Monika! Now your second card - I am sooo happy you have those stripes - you get such great use out of them! that card is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Clever card, like your basket of hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Cards Monika! I love the basket on the HOC card and your beautiful color combo on the butterfly card!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your pocket full of "love" Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my Monika, you've been really busy since I last visited! Your cards are all lovely!I 'm still full of cold & not managing to visit as many blogs as I'd like. Hopefully it will end soon! lol
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both cards are lovely. I love the weaving on the first card and the colour combo not he second card is just fab. Love them both!
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow Monika!! I love both of these cards here!! The hearts in the basket is just a cute and lever idea!! So fun!! ;) Your butterfly card is AMAZING!! I love the design and the the pretty colors you've used with your watercolors!! So elegant my friend!! Glad you had some fun stamping time this weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such lovely cards, Monika! I LOVE the woven basked--it's brilliant! Beautiful work, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are very pretty Monika! Your first card is so fun and lovely and your second card looks so nice with the striped pattern and the watercolored image... WOW! Just love your designs!

    Hugs, Gracie.
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my I LOVE the fresh green and white Monika!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E)this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Monika,
    dein Korb voller Herzen ist wunderschön!!! ...und dein Butterfly gefällt mir auch sehr gut!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your basket full of hearts -- it's so sweet! And your take on the CTS sketch is fabulous -- so vibrant and eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  27. How very clever Monika! That basket is awesome! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again!
    Cara
    Owner/TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful and inspired creations, Monika. The basket weaving is an awesome idea. Great way to add texture and dimension. LOVE the vibrant colours of your second card. You're having so much fun with watercolours... fabulous!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such pretty cards! Love the basket of hearts, very cute! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  30. All are amazing creations and I totally love basket of hearts, so unique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such amazing cards Monika. Your cards are such a joy to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  32. lovely cards, Monika!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito
    Stop by for my Birthday Candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOW....so many stunning cards. Your last card with the green stripes, just amazing Monika! And your sweet little butterfly, so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great basket with fabulous detail. Love all the patterns on your heats. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  35. Stunning cards, Monika, showcasing your ingenuity at creating 'precisely' what you need to bring your ideas to life. The butterflies...oh my! Swooning! Seriously LOVE this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very pretty butterfly! Great take on no red or pink. :) Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Each of your cards are so pretty, Monika. Hugs, Barbara HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love your basket, what a great idea and full of hearts too, fab!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love both of your cards. I love how you made the basket! That's so clever! That is a very sweet card. And I love the colors on your second card! :) Hugs my Friend--Katy HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "No Pink Or Red" challenge at Open Minded Crafting! Hope to see you playing, again, next time! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Open Minded Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  41. super cute! I like how you wove the basket!


    Toni
    HOC DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  42. oh, i love the basket of hearts with all their patterns and i love the green stripes on your second card - very creative!
    linda
    HOC DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  43. Nice basket, Monika! Very creative!
    Love! =)
    Lilian
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  44. Nice cards Monika :)
    DT HOC teamie Merethe :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger