Friday, December 12, 2014

Critter Chirstmas card


Today is day 6 at  Bugaboo Second Annual Holiday Chaos they have a Christmas Critters as theme, I made this card using BUGABOO Image also Christmas can be also in Asia and tropic area..this card I have put no snow but I only put a HAT on the critter I have :)



I think I should buy a new printer cause after I print my image and leave it for a day the black color still gone..see my frame... I am a bit sad but I still colored my Image...for the frame I draw the wood grain by my self and the critter stand on a sand :) The Hat is from Paper Smooches.







Here is the complete card I made, I stamped first the red SENTIMENT then I stamped all sentiment with grey ink.




The Crafters Cafe #94: Christmas/Holiday Season

The Craft Place: Christmas

The Male Room: Christmas 

Crazy for CAS: my grey ink stay longer in my drawer it is now I use it again ..hope it can count :) 

Naughty or Nice Challenge (December): Winter Holidays

Inspired By Stamping #88: The color challenge













 Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #290: The color challenge














Uniko Studio: Anything Goes & The Sketch 















Thanks for looking and happy friday :)


Love, 









G+

22 comments:

  1. I love the lion in his Christmas hat! Thanks for joining us for our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bein Anblick deiner Karte musste ich lachen!!! Der Löwe mit der Nikolausmütze ist köstlich!!!
    Liebe Grüße, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for being absent, my friend. I am crazy busy at work... it's that season of the year when everybody is mad! LOL! Love your cute card. Th lion in a Christmas hat is such a fab idea. Adorable!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! That lion really make me smile and I love him with the Santa hat on his head!! :) I can't believe you've made the wood-grain texture on your frame!! This is a fabulous design and I wish you lots of luck on winning the Bugaboo event my friend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute is this card, fun image
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great background and such a cute hat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to say thanks for joining Uniko x

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are many brilliant details on here. Firstly, love the Santa hat you added to the lion, it makes this image great for Christmas. I love the wooden look you gave the frame and the way you stamped the background enhancing just one of the sentiments with red ink.
    Thanks for joining us over at Catch the Bug and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card, Monika! LOVE the fun image and the great CAS layout! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea of having a lion on a Christmas card! This is incredibly cute. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Monika you are awesome. I love the lion and that hat. its an awesome card and loving the red and then all the gray words really makes an awesome statement. Loving the wood frame. Awesome though put into this awesome card. It is such a joy to see your cards. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug for our Christmas Chaos challenge week. It's been awesome seeing your works. Hugs friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun. I love your Christmas in the tropics card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute lion... Christmas happens in the jungle too! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun Christmas card! Love the sentiment background and the image is just cute. Thanks for joining us at The Male Room
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really fun Christmas card. I do like the texty background you created. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's something you don't see often, great idea to have a Christmas lion, he's cute. Thank you for joining us at TMR.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cute lion & your stamped background too! Great idea to highlight one of the Merry Christmas's!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable with the hat! Thanks for joining in with TMR and IBS~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card and everything counts! Thanks again for joining Crazy for CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card thanks for joining us over at CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lol, I just love this King of the jungle. His so cute.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger