Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Christmas Manly Card and one New Year Card in Purple


I was panic yesterday still need some christmas card to send to my friends in Germany...with the post normally they are fast ...one or two days it will come to the recipient..also here is my hurry card for a friend of mine he is a man :) , I use the Papetrey Ink Super Stripes Stamp Set (dear Cornelia thanks for help me to have it :) ) and I made this plaid card:

I stamped first my plaid background (because this is my first time to use my Stamp Press from Fiskar = also sent from Cornelia, this was not so successful), then I use a gold sticker on a green paper and use my ruler to make the brown paper looks like the postage stamp. This card is for a challenge at The Male Room #25 with theme Christmas.




Other Challenges for my card:

Die Traum Fabrik #15: Eine Weihnachtsgeschichte

Cards und More #122: Alles rund um Weihnachten 

Lawnscaping Challenge #96: Merry Christmas


 -------------------------------------------------

The second card I made is a New Years card cause for Christmas card, it will be too late if I send this card out side of Germany. 

First I started to stamped the fireworks and gave white embossing powder. Then sponged the white paper with two different shade of distress ink.   




The Skyscraper is from Pia, dear Pia many many thanks for sent me those lovely die cuts I will use it one by one and off course will mention your name if I use it. You are so generous to me my sweet friend.







Challenges for this card:

Inkspirational #72: Photo Inspiration ( I Jump after seen the Photo Inspiration cause I love Purple much and anything with purple is welcome in my mind LOL... also I directly have Idea at that minute I've seen this Photo Inspiration)





Loves Rubberstamp #131: Holiday Blitz Antyhing Goes

Through The Craft Room Door: Anything Goes (23 - 30 Dec)

Thanks for looking and happy holiday, Merry Christmas and after Christmas I will post new cards again :)

Love, 









G+

29 comments:

  1. Stunning creations Monika. So love the Christmas card with the tartan design paper and then the black and purple on the second is so striking. Loving the silhouette city scape.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Monika - seriously - your plaid card looks like a a pro- fabulous! I am glad you like those stripes. Hopefully you'll get a lot of use out of them. I yet have to reorder mine, but at least I got myself the stamping press in the meantime....That skyscraper card is fabulous, too - I used it also for the Inkspirational challenge, just have not yet posted it - need some stuff to apper on my blog while I am gone on vacation....Have lovely Holidays - do you celebrate Christmas? Send my regards to your family! Hugs, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your purple city scape card, so perfectly you and so pleased you joined is at Ink, have a great Xmas my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards Monika! I adore the purple one especially! Your plaid paper looks great too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really impressed by your own made plaid paper, I was sure it was DP at first! Great idea to make the image panel stamp shaped!
    I also love what you created with my cityscape die, I knew it would come in handy at some point...
    Wishing you a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful creations Monika. I just love how you made your plaid background. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable - as always. You make the cutest things!! Be sure to enter the plaid card in the AAA challenge, too. It's plaid for these two weeks! Hope to see you there! Have a wonderful holiday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat and cool creations Monika! You are going better and better on CAS creations! What a beautiful plaid you made on your own, love it! And love the color combo on second one and gorgeous use of city scape die cut, love them both!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those 'resist' fireworks - your lovely card fits our challenge exactly. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are gorgeous!! I'm going to try your ideas for the fireworks card and the first card is just beautiful. I especially love the plaid paper!! Thanks for sharing with us at Through the Craft Room Door!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two fantastic cards! I love what you did with the fireworks and the faded background behind the city scene. Beautiful work! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two wonderful cards. I like the masculine card and the plaid with the brown and greens. I am working on a plaid also and not happy with how it's coming out but will use it anyhow. Yellow goes a long ways on my card. Well you learn. I love how you did yours. Great card he will love it. The sky scape card is awesome also. Great die and great sky. Lovely cards. Hugs dear friend and Merry Christmas to you and your family. Blessing for a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on our inspiration photo, I'm glad you liked it! I'd like to thank you for your many nice visits in my blog this year... And thanks for joining us at Inkspirational and have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All fabulous cards Monika, hope you had a wonderful Christmas with you family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are stunning - Love how you stamped the plaid and your beautiful purple sky looks amazing too! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. My apologies for not commenting on all your STUNNING cards, Monika...the reason why is on my most recent blog post!
    Take care and belated MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! It is a beautiful interpretation of the photo. Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I love this! Fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eine sehr schöne Karte. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Traumfabrik.
    Viele Grüße Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eine wunderschöne weihnachtskarte, sie sieht wirklich klasse aus. Danke dir für deine Teilnahme bei der Traumfabrik. Viele liebe grüsse Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your purple card Monika, so pretty with the inspiration photo. I went different direction, you all did to great a job on city scenes.... so I have to do differently!!!! LOVE the challenge, so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ein tolles Werk. Danke daß du bei der Traumfabrik mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love purple too Monika!! :) The city scape is just stunning!! I love that one!! Again, thanks so much for your darling Christmas card!! I loved it very much!! Hope you are doing well! Looks like you've had lots of fun crafty time to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful creations! Thanks for joining us at CuM!
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  26. Another plaid creation - awesome! And I love the purple skyline card. So elegant and modern. Well done, my friend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow Monika, the card with the plaid pattern looks super great. Just the right balance to the little golden Christmas tree! Also your skyscrapers are a hit - the background looks amazingly real!!
    Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory challenge.
    Happy New Year to you...
    Hugs Rosi

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger