Saturday, December 27, 2014

3 Different Cards for some Challenges :)


It was busy time at the Christmas, because we invite the Mother In Law to have dinner here for 3 Days...it is better that she not feel alone at the senior home and can a bit speaking with me and my sons. She already get better after chemotherapy, she can think more clear better than at July 2014 :) Good give her miracle :)

Now about the card I made...I think I am late to all the challenge also I will make this as a quick blog post today






Firts card is for the challenge at STAMPlorations using this sketch #19 from past challenge:



I want to join the challenge at STAMPLORATIONS this December Challenge Thema: Stamps and Designer's Choice. I choose that past sketch #19.



After I stamped the lady from Pink Cat Studio 3 times, I stamped her Suitcase with the Crossing Lines from The Alley Way Stamps (Can you Imagine a friend of mine bought this set for me for a gift...thanks Miss A...you are so kind to me :) also now I have two sets of stripes Stamp, one from Papetres Ink (sent from Cornelia in USA) and one from The Alley Way Stamp.) Then I stamped her skirt two times to make this Gingham pattern with red ink. Colored the rest with red, blue n brow copic marker.




The Rose stamp for the strip behind the main Image is from STAMPLORATIONS.(I got it from Shery the Owner from Stamplorations...many thanks dear Shery this is a cute set and romantic rose stamp)




Challenge for my first card:

Inspired By Stamping #89: Gingham



Simon Says: Anything Goes 

Loves Rubberstamp #131: Holiday Blitz Antyhing Goes

Second card I made using this Photo Inspiration from BE INSPIRED Challenge #60:



I used this set from The Alley Way Stamp to for my card and I inspired with the picture at the right top.




I stamped the stripes with pink and black ink and made my own Pattern Paper.



I am new at making Plaid Paper also forgive me to "not so perfect stamped look" :) The sentiment I stamped also in pink around the circle to gave a bit variation on the main Image.




Challenge for my second card:

Word Art Wednesday #163: Anything Goes

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #208: Anything Goes

My Third card is for a challenge also from STAMPLORATIONS this is the SKETCH Challenge #24.




I choose the SKETCHED: Simple Gift from STAMPLORATIONS. Stamped on the pattern paper and simply arrange it on the orange paper. The sentiment also from the same set.




The faux stitched I made with my hand, two times..and it made my card not look so empty with that stitched around my card.


Sometimes Sketch Challenge is easier for me, I have not to think about the design of my card only think which stamp should I use for that sketch :) dont you agree too?


Challenge for my third card: 

The Paper Shelter: Anything Goes

Little Red Wagon #269: Happy Birthday

Penny Black and More Challenge (December): Special Occasions  


Now I run for making lunch for my little boys and my big DH at my home :)

Thanks for looking and happy holidays, in Munich it is snow all over our garden :)

 

Love, 









G+

35 comments:

  1. So happy to heat your mother in law is doing better. Your cards are beautiful, your handmade background as always is stunning, I like the hand drawn stitching-mine would not look that good, my favorite is the lady with the suitcase, postponing is one of my favorites, and like your combination of patterns, it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Großartig, dass es deiner Schwiegermutter besser geht und sie Weihnachten bei euch sein konnte!!!
    Deine Karten sind alle toll, ich kann gar nicht sagen, welche mir besser gefällt. Jede hat was und ist für sich aussagestark. Einfach großartig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super awesome cards!! Love your use of patterns and how fun to get surprises from stamper friends! Thanks for joining in with STAMPlorations and IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and amazing CAS cards my dear friend! I love how you used the stripes and gingham pattern added to the Lady with a perfect sentiment! And love all other stunning creations too!
    Happy to hear that your Mother in Law visited your house. Enjoy these festive days with your Family. Wishing You and Your Family A Healthy and Prosperous Coming New Year filled with Joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three beautiful cards! They all look so lovely and I like how you made the plaid! Sounds like you had a nice Christmas with your MIL - I am glad her health is improving and that she could visit with you for 3 days! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love each and every one of your cards. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards and love the forst girlie card. Got your card today and love all the purple, thank you so much. All that snow looks fab. Enjoy the rest of your hols x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three more sensational cards from you Monika!! They are winners in my book! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and that you received my Christmas card!! I wish you all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a blast creating these cute cards! You can tell you put lots of time and effort into them!
    I'm glad you got to spend some time with your mother-in-law. I received your beautiful Christmas card in the mail today. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are all so fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such darling cards, Monika. I'm delighted to have you share your talents with us, and I hope that you will stop by again soon. May God bless you as you create and share your lovely art work.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! I really like the cas design. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very thankful to hear what God has been doing in your mom-in-law's life. He is good all the time!

    And these cards are cute, Monika! You have been busy for sure :)

    May God bless you in 2015! Happy New Year!

    P.S.: email yah kalo sempat di gulletthm at yahoo dot com 😊

    ReplyDelete
  14. Monika its such good news that MIL is getting better and you are so special in having her over to give a little dazzle to her life.
    Just love your series of stunning cards here and especially adore the chic girl in her sassy red attire.
    Thank you for always leaving such lovely comments on my little blog posts xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great selection of cards. Each one is stunning. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous creations, Monika! Happy holidays to you and your family. We got snow here in Rheinhessen yesterday, too. Yippie! Thanks for playing with STAMPlorations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards! 3 lovely designs!! Wonderful!

    Have a Happy New Year!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant stamping on your first card, looks paper pieced. The woman looks fabulous in red, great layout too.
    Your second card is such a fun one, love the glasses with that sentiment to match it.
    As for your final card you've done a great job paper piecing. Love the image, perfect for any birthday, young or adult, and Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous creation. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More and Stamping Sensations challenges. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice with the black strip and the white embossing!!! LOVELY presents!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. All of your cards are wonderful. I like the extra stamping to add more character to the image. Great look. Hope your time with your MIL was good and she left with her heart filled with happy memories. Happy New Year to you and your family. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards, Monika! I love your paper piecing in both of your cards for STAMPlorations. Nice to hear your MIL is better now! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, Monika, you have been busy!!! Great cards, all of them. Love the stamped gingham pattern on the skirt and your fabulously stacked gifts. Great takes on our challenges. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations. Good Luck and all the best for the New Year! Monika x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Three super pretty cards, Monika! LOVE the roses on the first--what a great background! Hope your winter is very merry! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Monika! I love that you stamped the Gingham pattern on the lady's skirt! The is a really wonderful CAS card! Hope your holidays were great and thanks for joining us at Inspired by Stamping! Maybe you'll win a stamp set from them!
    Donna (your team mate!)

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW!! You've been busy making so many cards here Monika!! So sorry I have missed several of your posts, but spending time with family leaves me very little time to make anything or leave comments! :) I especially love the purple...such a gorgeous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sorry! I meant to say that I like the pink design very much with the plaid on it! ;) Very cool set!!
    Also, you have snow over there and we haven't even gotten any snow as of yet, but it's pretty cold today! I'm sure it will be coming soon!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the way you have used your TAWS!!! That plaid design you have created is awesome! Thanks for joining us at the Be Inspired Challenge!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oooo what a super collection of cards and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful news about your MIL... I hope she continues to improve. Your stamping is awesome! It looks paper-pieced. And all those presents... I'm missing Christmas already! LOL
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger