Sunday, August 10, 2014

GDT Card #6 at Card Mania (Birthday Party) and 3 other Birthday Cards for my DH



Warning this is a long post with 4 Cards I made :)

Today I want to share a card I made as Designer Team the CARD MANIA challenge blog I made this "Birthday Party" card.... the theme at Card Mania this time is, "make a card with a Birthday Party theme".

I am sorry that I posted is too early because tomorrow on monday we will drive to have vacation out side from Munich, thats why, please forgive me to post this today :) tomorrow I have no possibility to have Internet at home.




Here is my card as the GDT, hope you inspired from the card I made...and hope you like to join the challenge too.... :)





I made this card for my lovely friend (from Indonesia who lives here in Munich also) Indri she will have birthday on tuesday...happy happy birthday dear Indri hope you have a great day and you like my card... :)



Challenges for my first card are:

Creative Moments #48: Anything Goes / Sketch:(sdh a. p.)


Brown Sugar Challenge #106: Use A Banner (sdh a. p.)


For my DH Birthday I made three cards...

One for my big son, 
one for my little son and 
one for me ...(we will give it to him at 14 of August on his birthday)

FIRST BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MY DH:





I made this with base challenge from CASology they have theme STRIPE:(sdh a. p.)



I put glossy accent on the red area of the candle and on the brown muffin seen on this picture :)



And this:



 SECOND BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MY DH:

My little son asked me to make a card with CAR...and I see on the Color Q challenge #253 these color combo:(sdh a. p.)


This is my card using that color combo (I try my best to choose the color nearly the same):


I put "PAPA" on the area that I stamped but was not really success :)


 THIRD BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MY DH:

I see a new Manly challenge Blog (yippie) last day and I love to try to join them...the Blog name is The Male Room, and they have a challenge Make Pink Masculine Card :) can you Imagine how difficult it to make a Masculine card with Pink...cause I always choose the colors like blue, green or black grey...also hope this count :)




I stamped the houndstooth Background from Hero Arts on the neon pink paper and embossed it with black embossing powder



Here is the complete photo of my card. My DH love to play Drum hope he will like my card :)



I love to join this challenge:

Freshly Made Sketches: Sketch #148 (sdh a. p.)



Thanks for looking and happy Sunday :)


Love, 




G+

22 comments:

  1. Stunning creations again Monika. All so different and unique. Love the shine on that yummy cupcake.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, thanks for sharing them with us over at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monika - all the birthday cards are just super. I love the rock 'n' rock theme on your last card - you have certainly made pink masculine here. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    Have a great holiday and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again three wonderful cards. If I should choose which one I like most - I couldn´t give an answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Monika! your first birthday card is stunning, so bright and cheerful! Your glossy cupcake is priceless! I like the car and how you created a scene with it, like the "PAPA" and I think your hubby will love his card! Did you get my e-mail? Have a wonderful vacation! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a collection of great cards, Monika!!! Love that little cupcake with its glossy accents! I have a thing for cupcakes, so this caught my eye right away! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us again over at CASology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous selection of cards Monika..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy, great cards, thanks for joining as at Brown Sugar for our Banner Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your cards today are lovely Monika. The ones for your husband are simply fabulous. I like the drums one. Thanks. for your lovely comments on my last post. The poppy card has been sent to someone already but I'll see if I get time to make on for you hugs Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. My have you been really busy Monika! Really busy!!! Today, I am not so busy, was sick this weekend and now recovering, I hope I can get crafty later today!!! HUGS to you!!!

    Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!!

    That Hot Pink Card ROCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous array of cards, Monika! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so cute! You've been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad to see you had some time to make some fantastic cards, Monika!! They are all delightful! Enjoy your vacation!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all of your fun Birthday cards- great details! Enjoy your vacation!
    Shelly GDT Card Mania

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats, you've managed to make a pink man card that feels totally masculine. How cool!
    I also think your cupcake design is brilliant. What a fab sentiment stamp and nice, clean design. Cupcakes are normally Something I think of as a woman thing, but you sure managed to give this one a great masculine feel as well! The card with the car is fun, love how you made the road and the placement of the sentiments. And your first one has plenty of party feel with your choice of image and colors.
    Have a nice holiday! And if you have the time, why not enter my new candy:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great collection of cards and the last one is perfect for our challenge at The Male Room. Thank you for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you've made such entirely different cards Monika - and pink for a man...amazing what you can get away with when you use houndstooth! Your Colour Q card is so sweet - I think the Papa sentiment makes it really unique. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fabulous collection of cards, Monika! Such fun and bright colours. Your husband must be very pleased with his birthday cards! Enjoy your weekend! So sorry I'm late visiting.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Monika! Just enjoying all the beautiful cards you made! Thanks so much for the kind words you left on my blog! Looking forward to seeing more lovely cards. I really love your striped cupcake. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'll echo all the others: your 'creative roll' resulted in a set of cards that are nothing short of amazing! I know Indri loved her birthday card; it's incredibly pretty, especially that stack of beautifully coloured gifts. The three masculine cards: what can I say except AWESOME! You rocked the hot pink with the drum set!! Once again, you dazzle and delight...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow all of your cards are wonderful Monika, I love the color choices and papers on the first one, the cupcake looks great and the glossy accents on it great touch. Great masculine cards and we need those in our lives and it is great getting ideas for them from others. Wish you were close enough to come over and make cards with me. Big Hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
  22. So sweet of you to make all those cards for your Hubby - mine never gets any....(he doesn't care about them...)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger