Saturday, August 23, 2014

A birthday Bowling card and another Baby Card



Hallo my blogland friend, this time I love to join the challenge at AAA cards...I love this card from Jane Taylor, 




The challenge is from AAA Cards CHALLENGE #16 INSPIRE: CASing Jane Taylor (sdh a. p.)

I get the interpretation like this..I like to make the card in yellow but the main Image is different than her card..see what I made bellow :)


I want to make this card for a friend of my son he love to play kids bowling :) and because at THE MALE ROOM challenge they ask for SEEING STARS, also I stamped many stars from this stamp set (Paper Smooches) with grey ink.




Here another pict of my card:



**The Bowling Image is from The Alley Way Stamps set

Challenges for this card:

Sister Act Card Challenge #71: Anything Goes (sdh a. p.)

Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday  (sdh a. p.)

I also love to join the challenge from CAS(E) This Sketch too this is the sketch I mean: (sdh a. p.)




This is the card I made:





I love the card that Angela made see her card bellow:






I stamped the Image with clear ink and gave black powder and embossed it, I like that the Image a bit bold than the paper base.





Challenges I also love to join:


Clear it Out: Anything Goes, Stash I used my old Hero Arts Stamp named: Park Pram (sdh a. p.)

Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (19-25 August): Anything Goes (sdh a. p.)

Try it on Tuesday: Use your Stash , this time I use my old Park Pram stamp from Hero Arts


Craft of the Craic Challenge: August Challenge: A craft Item you have never used before: this time I like to use my fav paper that I never used the strip green and white paper it is a nice pack paper I ever have.


QKR Stampende #102: Monochrome (sdh a. p.)

I also love to join the challenge on:

CAS on Sunday Challenge #40:  Rock a Bye Baby (sdh a. p.)

Thanks for looking and happy Saturday :)


Love, 




G+

29 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CASE cards Monika. Love the stars on the first and the cute pram on the second.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your twist on the CASE of my card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monika - All of your cards are sweet. I love the bowling on and the placement of stars is perfect and great Case card. Lovely. The baby one is too cute. Great look and colors.
    Sorry your vac was cut short but sure it was fun while you were there. Big hugs and much love to you and your family. Love seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. Your cards are simple yet perfect. I love the little touch of embossing with the sentiment, oh and my hubby LOVES bowling so that one even caught his eye....hahaha Thank you for joining us over at Through The Craft Room Door. Hope you come back again really soon. Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards Monika. Looks like you had fun making these

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are beautiful! I love the baby card, the colours and the cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like the layout of your card and the backing paper you've made with the stars! Such a fun card. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both Fabulous cards Monika..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome take on our challenge @ Clear It Out...drop by again and show us more of your talent...good luck now <((><

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely starry card - thanks for joining us in TMR this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your bowling card, what a brilliant masculine design! Love your choice of image and the star patterned DP.
    As for your second card I love the clean look. I love both clean and embellished cards, but I think CAS is my favorite style for a baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the textures on this card, thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards! The bowling card is bright and cheery and I like all the elements together, the stars are a great touch! The baby card is great, I like the colors and the dimension you added with the welcome baby banner!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome bowling card, just the other day my DH said he wants to join a bowling league!! I love this card and I bet your son will too! thank you for linking up to Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super fun design for the BD card! Great work. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for joining us in The Male Room - your card is perfect for a male birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The first card is so bright and cheerful - perfect for a boy. I think CAS is the way to go with baby cards. LOVE that retro image.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super fun cards :) I love ur bowling card a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely card, so sweet!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for joining us over at Craft for the Craic.
    DT Katya x
    http://madewithlovebykatya.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for joining us this week for our monochrome challenge and check out our blog hop this week.
    Karal DT for QKR Stampede

    ReplyDelete
  23. Liebe Monika, eine sehr süße Karte hast du gemacht. Ich mag den Kinderwagen-Stempel. Danke für's Mitspielen bei CAS(E) this Sketch und deinen lieben Kommentar. LG

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the bowling card! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the bowling card! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous bowling birthday card - your son's friend must have loved it! I think I have the same stamp you used for your baby card.....I have never used mine....

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your stamped starry background and bold image and it's perfect for our star challenge in The Male Room. Thanks for playing along
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger