Monday, June 30, 2014

GDT Card #3 at Card Mania (CIRCLES), a Guitar card & a Butterfly in a Frame Card



"Warning: Long Post with 3 Cards :)"

Today I want to share a card I made as Designer Team at the CARD MANIA challenge blog I made this "CIRCLES" card...yes the theme at Card Mania this time not so difficult, "make a card with the theme CIRCLES".





Here is my card as the GDT, hope you inspired from the card I made...and hope you like to join the challenge too....





I use the sponsor Digital Image from Wiff of Joy as they are so cute and easy to coloring :) because this is a children birthday card...also I put bright and happy colors on it.




As you see I try to put as much as circle on my card...the green and yellow dots are punched with my puncher and glued with glue on the card base. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and I try to managed the "HAPPY" in the circle too...



Challenges I want to join with this card:

Robyn´s Fetish Challenge #218: Strips or Dots  (sdh a.p.)

QKR Stampede Challenge #94: Include a Dog or Cat  (sdh a.p.)

Sister Act Card Challenge #63: Anything Goes (sdh a.p.)


Stampin For the Weekend: Anything Goes (last challenge)(sdh a.p.)



Cute Card Thursday: Circles (sdh a.p.)

--------------------****--------------------



The card number two I decided to make another WOOD card for the challenge on CASology...

Here is my card:




I think guitar is also made by Wood and I stamped a bit Woodgrain stamp from Hero arts on the Guitar with Brown Distressed Ink.




l put a bit black embossed paper it looks like a woodgrain too hope its not much to much Wood :)



Challenges for the card number 2 is:

CASology:  Wood (sdh a.p.)

Crafty Catz Challenge #237: Anything Goes  (sdh a.p.)

Simon Say Stamps: Anything Goes  (sdh a.p.)

Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes  (sdh a.p.)

Paper Crafting Challenges: Anything Goes  

CAS on Sunday: Happy Birthday  (sdh a.p.)


--------------------****--------------------

I really want to use again this ARTFUL FLUTTERS  from Stamplorations Stamp set..




Thats why at 22:50 Oclock in the night I was sitting at my craft table and in 10 minute I made this BLUE Butterfly card..



I stamped the Grunge Floral Strips many times at the bottom of my card.





Here is the whole card picture:

 


Challenges for the card number three:

Stamplorations: June Challenge Stamps & Borders  (sdh a.p.)

Inkspirational Challenges: Blue with White or Creme (sdh a.p.)
 
Thanks for looking and happy monday:)


Love,   




G+

31 comments:

  1. Stunning creations Monika. You are just so creative and I love these wonderful CAS designs. The butterfly one is definitely my favourite. Huge congrats on your Guest Designer spot, so well deserved.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some fab creations here Monika, I just love them...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die erste Karte mit dem malenden Mädchen gefällt mit am Besten!!! Vor allem, weil es solo intensiv malt und dabei die Zunge rausstrecken muss.
    Dir eine ruhige Woche, LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another card, you sure are a busy crafter!! This is fabulous and love how you put woodgrain on to the guitar as well as embossing the black paper. And I don't think its too much wood, its a perfect balance of texture with the rest of the white card. Love the musical notes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are lovely Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your cards are great. That little girl with her tongue sticking out is adorable. Love the coloring you did on this one. Thank You for joining us over at The Robyn's Fetish
    Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Monika what a lovely post filled with so much of inspiration. I love the colors u picked and the design u created :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see you are having fun with your new STAMPlorations stamps - so pretty! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations. Bis zum naechsten Mal! Hugs, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't realize all three cards are in the same post - the first one is really cute - LOVE it! and the second one is just cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards! Your circles card is so cute, the wood grain stamped on the guitar is just perfect and the butterfly "dream" card is very artistic and the butterfly seems ready to fly off the card. Glad you shared these creations! Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I'm becoming a nuisance, aren't I, Monika? :) Me again! Another awesome card for CASology, you are on a roll! I love that wooden guitar...perfect on top of the woodgrain embossed panel! Thanks again for playing at CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clever use of wood, Monika! This card really 'rocks'! Lol! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMAZING Monika, all your cards are so GREAT, I am so thankful you join my challenges, your enthusiasm is so catchy!!!


    I sure hope that you are inspired for tomorrow's cue word too!!! Thanks for joining us, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A guitar is PERFECT for the wood challenge! Love the trio of music notes you added!
    Thanks so much for joining in over at CASology again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Monica your wooden guitar card looks great. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards! I love the way you used STAMPlorations stamps with the monochrome color palette -very stylish! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations and Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your GD card for 'Card Mania' the bright colours are just perfect for the image!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog....I have used a really old set of Kanban stamps on my card

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. More beautiful cards from you, my friend! You have been busy. The fist is colourful and playful ... great for a young person. The last card is probably my fave... can't decide! It's very elegant, the border stamp is fabulous! Hope your MIL is doing well with the chemo.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  19. All your cards are great. The guitar looks great stamped with the woodgrain and would make an excellent masculine card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all your cards, especially the woodgrain one! The guitar is so cute. Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your cat card! Such an adorable image and the layout is so sweet! thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede's weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW you are so busy!! Love all your cards and such great Whiff of Joy Spotlighted card!!

    Thanks for sharing, and sharing with us !!!

    Thanks for joining CASology for your cool guitar card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic cards Monika..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely cards. The wood effect on the guitar looks super. x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful CAS cards!
    So glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great CAS card! Love the butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. All great cards - good for you!! That first card with the child coloring - SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow all of your cards are great. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Cat or Dog Challenge." Good Luck, and come back to join us again.

    Karal DT for QKR Stampede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  29. You really know how to work with the wooden stamp! Your guitar card is perfect for a young (or old) man!
    Your card with suits is due cute, it looks great in those bold, cheerful colors. And your butterfly card is so elegant, what a decorative frame!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow - great cards!

    Thanks for joining our farewell challenge at Stampin' For the Weekend.

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  31. A trio of complete delight, Monika, each one so unique, charming and dazzling! Your first card is perfect, for the circles challenge and especially for a child's birthday card. Fun, happy and colourful. Your guitar card: awesome! And the STAMPlorations butterflies...you've worked magic with them! They are wonderful stamps, aren't they!! A fantastic visit filled with yummy eye-candy!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger