Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pict Perfect challenge from Paper Smooches



I just come back from the long holiday in Croatia...thats why my blog was so empty and I am really sorry that I couldn´t hopping to your blog to leave a love :)...miss you all my blogland friends :)

Now about the card I made ...... :)

As I seen this Photo from Paper Smooches SPARKS Blog...I have to think for many days to get an Idea for joining the challenge....I mean this Photo as an Inspiration is not so easy for me :) (LOL)


The Idea of my card is...this is an exhibition for many VASE and it shown on a broschure :)





I also entered these challeges :

Unique Crafters Challenge : Anything Goes
Catch the Bug Challenge : Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp : Anything Goes
QKR Stampede : Anything Goes
The Perfect Sentiments Challenge: Anything Goes
Heck of a Challenge: Anything Goes

Happy Sunday :) and thanks for looking :)

Love,


G+

16 comments:

  1. Fun card! really like the hexagons and the colors you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super fun, love the bottom! Good luck and thanks for stopping by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love all the vases and hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the photo, Monika! Love how you took time to color the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun to look at this colourful card! Thanks for joining us at Heck of a Challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the inpsiration photo-fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice take of the photo...love how you stamped the frames off the top of the panel. Very colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is wonderful! I adore all of the details on this and those hexagons on the bottom in different colors! Thanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a wonderful card, fab colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wonderful card ^_^
    Thanks for joining us at Heck of a Challenge this month and good luck.
    DT Sonia
    http://passionidicarta-sonia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. hexagonal stamp? So cute card..

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a different and really wonderful card! Thanks for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card--love the hexagons and the little scene you created:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun-- i definitely need some hexagons! this turned out awesome--love the colors! Thanks for creating with us at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card! Love the stamp set you used!
    Thank you for joining the QKR Stampede Challenge. Good luck on the draw!
    Ruza ~ QKR DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely bright card Monika. I too have been away... but just for a week.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger