Thursday, September 16, 2010

Baby Bubbles

Hi all my Lovely Crafting friend :)

Today is Thursday...it means....we meet again with Digi Doodles Shop's Best Challenge. :)

We have theme this week :  


Anything Goes Special Challenge
(3 free stamps to choose from to use in the challenge)
All winners (1st, 2nd & 3rd) will receive a gift for this challenge
For more information pleas take a look at Blog Challenge :)


This is my card for this weeks challenge :


I used this cute cute Baby Bubbles from Digi Doodle Shop.I have no cutting machine, this BABY words I have got from my lovely friend K, I was won her lovely Blog candy :) and got sets of alphabet die cuts :) (how lucky I am :) ). The cute clothes for Baby I was bought in Ebay, a baby boy sets.I made panel for the background but cause the Images is big also the panel you cant see it so clear :)


This is another Photo of my card :



I distressed the paper on Main Images and gave blue distress ink on it :)
Thanks for looking and I hope you can joining with us this week at Digi Doodles Shop's Best challenge :)

Love,


G+

22 comments:

  1. Adorable card Monika. I love the embellishing and the words it is perfect for this cute image. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Monika! Thanks for letting me know about the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Monika,love this image it's sooo cute :o) So great to see so different cards with the same image !!!!
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, MOnica.. Apalagi gantungan baju bayinya..heheh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful car Nika!!! xx I have chosen this image for the challenge :0) xx Hugs your pal Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet babycard. Really pretty Monika!

    X Katja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you angled the image, goes great with his surprise eyes.Great coloring also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is adorable, great card, Monika!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this is precious Monika!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Monika: Wht an adorable baby bubbles card. So Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. jujur aja mbak....susan suka banget ama teknik desain card ini.....so look perfect......and so cute....

    kissess

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just adorable, love the wood blocks and that little outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card Monika. Love the soft baby colors and the little blocks.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ya Ampuun nih kartu lucu buangeeett.. Imagenya juga lucu

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is super cute and the little clothes adds such a marvy touch!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  16. Monika, this card is so, so, so cute! It's absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger