Monday, May 25, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Geometry Challenge



I made this card for challenge from Pink Cat Studio.

(I copy from the Pink Cat Studio Blog) The challenge is to create a card using basic geometric shapes. Your card must be rectangular in shape and you must use 2 different patterned papers, one cut in the shape of a circle and the other in the shape of a square. So we have a rectangle, a circle and a square. You must also use a Pink Cat Studio stamp as the main image for the card. You can use stamps from other companies as well. So these are the minimum requirements for the card. You can add more shapes and papers as well as any embellishments you would like, so the possibilities are endless.

I used the stamp set from Pink Cat Studio named : Fashion. I took the shoe and colored it with pencil color. Then I made the circle (a paper with dots) and for the square I used strip paper. The scallop circle I have got from my dear Friend Dawn, many thanks dear Dawn for SWAPing with me.

Thanks for looking :)

Love,

G+

5 comments:

  1. this looks great Monika. I enjoy swapping with you. I'll send you some more scallops once the CB is back in action

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would love this card, she is only ten and already a shoeholic. Love the colours, nice and bright.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi monika,
    I would have loved to have sent you the magnolia sporting edwin image that I used on my card, but they were given to me by someone at a craft day at a craft shop and I used my last one for my husbands card.
    So Sorry
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoe and the sentiment! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card Monika! Thanks for playing in my challenge!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog :)

Hugs,
Monika R.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2015. Creative With Monika | Powered by Blogger